Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

brandiflanagan79
Returning Member

I received a message stating my tax return was accepted almost an hour ago. I still have not received my refund advance info and I was approved for it. Why?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

I received a message stating my tax return was accepted almost an hour ago. I still have not received my refund advance info and I was approved for it. Why?

Once the IRS accepts your e-filed return and if you are eligible and approved for Refund Advance (a 0% APR loan with $0 loan fees) and the Turbo Visa Debit Card, you’ll be able to start spending online, typically within 48 hours of the IRS accepting your return.

Please see the below FAQ for additional information on the receiving your Refund Advance: 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-receiving-your-refund-advance/00/27510

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

After being accepted how long before you know if you’re approved or not?

Ok it says the cards on its way, my return was accepted. How do I know if the refund advance was approved because I don’t want this **bleep** card to come if it ain’t for the advance. 

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

After being accepted for the Refund Advance, an email is sent within one hour with the temporary card information and instructions on how to create an account online. Once you have created an account you should receive your advance within 48 hours on the temporary card.

Please make sure you check your junk/spam folder. The sender will be turboprepaidcard@email.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com for your temporary prepaid card. 

Please refer to the following help article for more information.   

About the Refund Advance temporary card - Community   

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies