Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

They keep removing it so read between the lines.... one eight six six six eight two seven four five one ext five six eight

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

That makes me hopeful. Not sure what number you called but I will work on figuring it out and will post when I do.

I havent called in months! I will find the number and share it. I'm at work now!

Filed mine January 27th thru turbotax still no return. 2 letters stating each time they needed another 60 days. Well it's been 124 days. Still the status had not changed.

That's what both of my letters said too!

What number did you call because I filed February 2 and it still says processing

Im just trying to figure out wats going on with my taxes I filed on March 11,2020

Do yu have a number I can call because I have not received my taxes check yet I filed it on March 11,2020 and it’s still saying processed 

@Divagalour22 @Do yu have the number I filed on 3/11/20 it’s still saying it’s processing please help me I need my money bad

I understand how u feel cause i did my taxes in January was accepted & also no stimulus check!! I been more then patient but leave it in Gods hands!!!

I paid them also. I filed my taxes Feb 28,2020. I havent got a letter or anything. I got my stimulus check before my taxes. That doesn't make any sense.

They couldve did it right when she told you that im going thru that now I ahd a 60 day review and when my 60 days was up there was no one to speak with I had to go thru tax advocate to get connected to speak to someone at the irs they told me I had to id verify she connected me with another agent and I verified my identity now i have to wait 60 days to 9 weeks

I was the same thing 3 months ago. I did it then I was told it would take 7 to 9 weeks to get my refund. That was in March. Still waiting. Can't get a hold of anyone at IRS. If anyone has a number of would be appreciated.

I need a number please

I haven't heard of this! I'd like info too, because I want IN on a lawsuit!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies