turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

DSims

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

That's funny... Our tax advocate office is closed because of Covid-19.  There are literally no human beings to help with this.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I received a letter from the IRS on 04/06/2020 to identify myself. Well today was the day I was put on hold from the call center and was able to identify myself from a live representative. Yes some representative are back working.

mk022888

Do u have a number ! Im going through the worst hardship . Single mother as well !

The tax advocates in Georgia are jokes.  I left a message for EVERY tax advocate office in Georgia 3 weeks ago;  not a single one returned my call.  

I call the office in NM she call me back within hours and she told me what to do to get my tax refund released. Which im about feel the form out right now and fax it back to a fax number she gave me Ms. Virginia was her name

I filed mine back on March 15. I received my State refund but not my Federal. Nor did I receive my stimulus. So can you explain to me why seeing as I e-filed NOT paper filed??? I only earned 6,287 last year. And I checked my account information which is correct. Tried the get my payment tool and can't get through. So what's going on?

KCDIDIT
Returning Member

I need a number to call im in Texas

Chynawhite75
Returning Member

How did you change your direct deposit information

Where is my income taxes ?

I emailed the President/Executive Board at Intuit/Turbo Tax. His office called me the next day. Regardless of promises made to me to investigate and fix the software glitch, never gonna happen. Why would they fix a glitch in the cash cow that generates millions of dollars?  I'm pissed but won't be a complete **bleep** and blast his corporate email address on this thread. It's easy enough to locate. Good luck and if anyone has information like phone and/or email resources, pls share. Thank you

Ancastan

Haven't gotten my tax return from Federal or the Stimulus Money. It says it was Deposited in Account ending in 4431. Never heard of it and I've never had  direct deposit info for IRS. Hey Turbo Tax is this your account since i got one of your cards. Are you pissed cause I haven't gotten my return and you didn't get your 30.00 cause it was supposed to be taken from my refund. 

I haven't got either but.. Dead people are recieving money Wow

Kayshaw2

No stimulus no tax yet filed tax march 26th nothing I WILL NOT USE HrB no more

Helmsj

My taxes were accepted March 16th. Still do not have them or my stimulus

Olanda1
Returning Member

I haven't got my check either i am waiting for it still

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies