Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I agree. I think when they sent our stimulous they should have sent the refund along with it. I mean it's going to the same acct! My opinion tho lol. 

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Go to irs.gov and look up link for the stimulous faqs page. Hope this helps!

We have been waiting for 3 months!

I've done all that it doesn't say much pretty much I can't get my stimulus until my taxes are processed because I didn't do 2018 taxes we should be getting 3400$ well my taxes have said being freaking processed for months now so pretty much I'm screwed because my taxes aren't being properly dealt with and I didn't get mine done free I'm paying turbo tax over 200$ to do my taxes so they need to figure it out now. 

Don't do that it could cause a delay in your processing.  Or they may even think of identity theft.  I started to do the same thing. Don't do anything on non filers. Mine is still processing as well and because of that, IRS went off 2018. I haven't received it yet because of and old bank account. So it was sent back to be mailed 5/1. I'm not sure if it's going to go to my updated address because I did a change. Just being patient,  which is hard. 

Go to IRS.GOV get my payment.

My taxes are still processing, but I'm getting a stimulus payment. They will go off your 2018. My date is 5/1 but haven't received it yet. Keep checking Get My Payment. Make sure you enter info as you filed it on your taxes. I got and update 2 weeks after April 15

Yeah they did that to us my husband is getting his 1200$ in the mail 5/1 was sent just like you when we should be getting 3400$ and now I'm probably not going to get mine anytime soon or the money for my kids because my taxes aren't processed and he gave direct deposit info so his shouldn't even be being mailed in the first place now that they are sending my husband's based off our 2018 taxes well his and since we weren't married then and my kids weren't here now who knows if or when we will get my part or my kids and my taxes were done in plenty time to get a stimulus payment and my taxes should have been done forever ago :( 

Mine said the same. But 2 weeks later it updated. My taxes are still being processed.  And I got a date. Keep checking each day.

I didn't file 2018 so my stimulus get my payment is not updated and my taxes should have been well over done I won't get a stimulus payment until my taxes are done and my taxes should have been done before they even started sending the stimulus payments out :( 

I AM SO OVER THE IRS I FILED FEB 28 I GOT MY STATE TAX ASAP I AM STILL BEING PROCESSED  I GOT A LETTER SAYIN THEY WANTED THE PAPER COPY OFMY1099 I SENT IT STILL NOTHING I HAVE GONR SICK OVER IT SO THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I THOUGHT ABOUT IT

Yeah it's because you did 2018 taxes. My husband is getting his part in mail even though it should have been direct deposited but now I'm not getting my part or my kids because our 2019 taxes aren't done they have said being processed for months and were accepted months ago :( it's says they are still doing efilers taxes but if they were then you would think there wouldn't be 100s of us not getting our taxes or stimulus payments now because our taxes 

The reason is becouse the irs is working hard to get it done they barely went back to work earlier this week if you are waiting and not receive is becouse they have not got to yours yet so please be patient i am still waiting for my federal tax return and did not get it i did research and found out that becouse of the covid 19 they could not have the right equipment to do it now that they return to work it should be able to get it both state and federal and for the stimulus package it will be done in phase they said for that is that 90 million out of 150 million already got thier check 

My son's refund was deposited into someone's account and we requested a paper check too!! I filed for fraud with the IRS. Did you have any luck?

I have tweeted Trump and the IRS no one gives a f

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies