Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the W-4! >> Event happening TOMORROW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I never applied for a fast cash advancement through sbtg only turbo tax why are they charging me that .

i called sbtg to check on my status and put on my info and they said my application for fast cash advancement was accepted . WTF IS GOING ON HERE NOW THEY WANT TO CAHRGE ME AN EXTRA 79 DOLLARS 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

I never applied for a fast cash advancement through sbtg only turbo tax why are they charging me that .

Fee amount(s)

$0.00
Name Total requested Total paid

Total bank fees
$79.00$0.00
Federal Refund Transfer Fee$39.00$0.00
1st Refund Transfer Fee$40.00$0.00

Total other fees
$78.30$0.00

Fee amount(s)

Other fees and repayments
$5.30$0.00
State Tax on Product$5.30$0.00

Tax Preparation and Filing fees
$73.00$0.00
Tax Preparation Fee$73.00

AND TURBO TAX WANTS ME TO PAY THEM 117  WTF!

TURBO TAX AND TPG IS CHARGING ME SO FAR 344 DOLLARS AFTER TURBO TAX SAID 39 FOR FED AND 39 FOR STATE   ! 

I got the same charge for an advance and I never even requested one.

@jpgeeee wrote:

TURBO TAX AND TPG IS CHARGING ME SO FAR 344 DOLLARS AFTER TURBO TAX SAID 39 FOR FED AND 39 FOR STATE   ! 

TurboTax is aware of this issue and is working to provide a solution for all impacted customers. 

No action is required on your part and TurboTax is working quickly to get you reimbursed. You should be getting an email shortly letting you know when to expect the rest of your return. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies