turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I’m trying to get into my TurboTax card account but it’s not letting me now is there different password for the TurboTax and turbo card

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
CassLO
Intuit Alumni

I’m trying to get into my TurboTax card account but it’s not letting me now is there different password for the TurboTax and turbo card

It is a separate login. You would need to create an online account on the TurboTax Visa Debit card website. You may also download the app. You can click the link that applies to you for download: apple store or google play.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Its ask me for my card number but don't have it

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

@veliac69  Right, you would need to wait until you receive your card before creating your online TurboTax Prepaid card account.

i have my user name and password and social number, I input my info it tells me we can not process your request at this time. I have tryed using my turbo tax card which will not let me i used it for tax only my stimlas check shows it was depoisted on this card Jan. 04,2021 can not get in touch with anyone ..reacher out to my family attorney they stated its fraud they holding it and blocking cards ,, any one else having this problem

DanielV01
Expert Alumni

Please click the link below for questions and assistance with the second stimulus payment.

How can I check on my second stimulus payment?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies