turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I heard that we could be expecting stimulus check direct deposits starting tomorrow when has everyone else heard that we need to be expecting them

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
ColeenD3
Expert Alumni

I heard that we could be expecting stimulus check direct deposits starting tomorrow when has everyone else heard that we need to be expecting them

My friend's dad in Missouri already received his I seen a screenshot of it

ReginaM
Expert Alumni

The IRS stated that they will start depositing the Stimulus Payments into peoples bank accounts by the third week of April.  This does not mean that you will receive yours then.   We will have more information once the government finalizes the details.

In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:

TurboTax Corona Virus Updates or IRS Corona Tax Relief.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Okay first off very slow with the reply which seems to be Very common with TurboTax right now second off you guys need to get ahold of your corporate office and get your s*** straight you guys not only are fixing to lose a lot of customers but could possibly been looking at lawsuits if people find out the account and routing number first given to the IRS does not match what is on their cards when they receive your turbo card I have seen that Green Dot banking is trying to lock in a select number of people so that the IRS will be forced to give us our stimulus checks on those cards by allowing that select few cash advancements on that card which is why some people that went through h&r block who has gotten ahold of the IRS and done their job have gotten cash advancements and are also run by Green Dot banking thank you for nothing don't act like you know s***

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies