Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I had to file by mailing by return due to IRS personal Pin provided. I filed in early February and have not received my refund. I tried the IRS where is my refund page and they say they have no information on me. When i sent my return I did track it and I

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

I had to file by mailing by return due to IRS personal Pin provided. I filed in early February and have not received my refund. I tried the IRS where is my refund page and they say they have no information on me. When i sent my return I did track it and I

It looks like your question was cut off. Please respond to this post with your question for further assistance.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

How do I see if the IRS is processing my return. I had to mail in my forms. Using the IRS app, each time i put in the information it says error no match to their records. I sent my returns in the first week of February 2022.

Reedgs1

I have to exact question.  Following up for answer on what to do.

One of my coworkers said he heard on the radio IRS could take 6 months to process behind claims.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies