turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

??????????? I guess im never gonna get my taxes?

So I filed on 28th of January, turbotax states I was accepted, but wmr shows nothing and hasnt shown anything this entire time, I havent had any bars this year no path message, literally nothing, I call the automated number and it says it can't tell me anything, so I call to get through to an agent multiple times today and i keep getting the stupid "courtesy hangup". So now im just lost, no clue about whats going with my taxes, are they gonna wait a year to give me them or am i just not going to get them? This is ridiculous, all well I know my luck I can literally bet anyone 1 trillion dollars i wont get them today either, because if anyone has the worst luck on earth its definetly me, anyone dare to take me up on that bet? I bet not, because we all know its blantant lie that 9 out of 10 get taxes early, I know its more like 9 out of 10 get them super late

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

10 Replies

What is the status of your tax return?  Sign onto your online account and the status will be displayed - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Its been the same since I filed them, accepted

@darkmoon500 wrote:

Its been the same since I filed them, accepted

Since it was Accepted by the IRS, there should be some indication on the IRS website of the federal tax refund status - https://www.irs.gov/refunds

Make sure that you are entering Exactly the Social Security number, the filing status and the whole dollar amount of the Federal tax refund as shown on your federal tax return. (If you filed as Married Filing Jointly try entering your spouse's SS number instead of your own)

Sign onto your TurboTax online account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down and click on Add a State.  This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen. Then click on Print Center. Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.

Same problem heree !?! Like litterly everything you just said. I call & all they say is were sorry call back another time then hang up ? Like how the hell we suppose to get answers?

I've been quadruple checking to make sure everything is correct, all 100 times that i've tried wmr

Bet the irs is just being lazy so they cut off all calls today, im sure they'll come up with some excuse for it later

@darkmoon500 wrote:

I've been quadruple checking to make sure everything is correct, all 100 times that i've tried wmr

The IRS probably has a backlog of millions of tax returns so many are probably just not being updated on the WMR website.

Unfortunately I figured it out, I usually file single and this year i filed head of household, the reason I state unfortunetly is because I still got no bars and it stated my taxes were still being processed...27 days later? I give up, I might as well just forget it

@darkmoon500 wrote:

Unfortunately I figured it out, I usually file single and this year i filed head of household, the reason I state unfortunetly is because I still got no bars and it stated my taxes were still being processed...27 days later? I give up, I might as well just forget it

After the tax return has been Accepted by the IRS (meaning only that they received the return) it will be in the Processing mode until the tax refund has been Approved and then an Issue Date will be available on the IRS website.

If over 21 days since being Accepted by the IRS and the tax refund is still Processing you can call the IRS and speak with an IRS agent concerning your tax refund.
Call the IRS: 1-800-829-1040 hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Monday-Friday
When calling the IRS do NOT choose the first option re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.
So after first choosing your language, then do NOT choose Option 1 (refund info). Choose option 2 for "personal income tax" instead.
Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".
Then press 3 "for all other questions."
Then press 2 "for all other questions."
- When it asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, don't enter anything.
- After it asks twice, you will get another menu.
Then press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.
It should then transfer you to an agent.

They aren't answering today, been calling that same way all morning, I'm not happy, I have a child and I need that money, so I called a tax advocate, they should be able to help me, I'm through playing games with the irs, they act like it's a joke and its not

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies