turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I got an advance on my taxes this year so does that mean that I will NOT receive my stimulus check on my Turbo Card?? Can someone PLEASE help me?? Thanks

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
KarenM90
Intuit Alumni

I got an advance on my taxes this year so does that mean that I will NOT receive my stimulus check on my Turbo Card?? Can someone PLEASE help me?? Thanks

If you have filed a 2018 or a 2019 tax return  that includes bank account information you should receive your payment via direct deposit to that account in the next week or so.

Whether or not you received a refund advance for 2019 will not affect your Stimulus Payment.

We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to TurboTax card and similar accounts.

We will have more information once the government finalizes the details.

Please check this link for updates as they are available:  Covid-19 Updates

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

6 Replies
KarenM90
Intuit Alumni

If you have filed a 2018 or a 2019 tax return  that includes bank account information you should receive your payment via direct deposit to that account in the next week or so.

Whether or not you received a refund advance for 2019 will not affect your Stimulus Payment.

We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to TurboTax card and similar accounts.

We will have more information once the government finalizes the details.

Please check this link for updates as they are available:  Covid-19 Updates

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Im in the same boat as individual above I checked on IRS website to track your covid check it was scheduled DD today but the account dont match my TT 1040 2019 records that match my Turbo card info. Is it being deposited in the wrong account? also the last 4 of the shown WRONG account number match my last 4 of my social??

Mine as well. Following this thread. Impatiently awaiting an answer.

Other threads are showing those people with the ss number shown, are getting their deposits 

@Tsmith246 I have yet to get a notification of a pending deposit and its dated for today? Have you read anything like that? I haven't seen thos threads could you share a link please?

Did you check your balance?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies