turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I got a letter from the IRS saying that they are reviewing my LA tax return. They want a Form R-10606 and Form R-6410, where do I get these forms?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies
TomD8
Level 15

I got a letter from the IRS saying that they are reviewing my LA tax return. They want a Form R-10606 and Form R-6410, where do I get these forms?

These forms aren't supported by TurboTax.

You can download and print them here:

Form R-10606:  http://revenue.louisiana.gov/TaxForms/10606(1_19)F.pdf

Form R-6410:  http://revenue.louisiana.gov/TaxForms/6410(1_18revised%2009302018)F.pdf

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.
Anonymous
Not applicable

AND IT AINT THE IRS IT'S LA. 

NOLA_Nate

I got the same thing.  TurboTax showed me with negligible chance of being audited.  I trusted them.  I shouldn't have.  LA Dept of Revenue asked for the same two forms, which TurboTax Deluxe DID NOT PROVIDE THEM!!!

Intuit is incompetent as well as very, very expensive. 

IRS is federal. Why do they want your LA state tax forms?

NOLA_Nate

It's not from the IRS, it's from Baton Rouge.  Good grief, wake up Sweetie Jean.

@NOLA_Nate 

See the original question in the thread?

"I got a letter from the IRS saying that they are reviewing my LA tax return. They want a Form R-10606 and Form R-6410, where do I get these forms?"

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
hcarter4
Returning Member

Would someone please verify which figure from the Mississippi tax return goes in column 2 of the Louisiana R-10606. Is it line 16, Mississippi Adjusted Gross Income? Or is it line 19, Mississippi Taxable Income?

Thanks!

Have to use premier to get forms. Had same problem this year I used deluxe

dani0314

hcarter4 said: Would someone please verify which figure from the Mississippi tax return goes in column 2 of the Louisiana R-10606. Is it line 16, Mississippi Adjusted Gross Income? Or is it line 19, Mississippi Taxable Income?

Thanks!

It's line 19 that goes into column 2.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies