Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I filled out a stimulus submission, & upon downloading the form, the account/routing number is filled with Xs. Further, the account type is not checked. Is this expected?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ReginaM
Expert Alumni

I filled out a stimulus submission, & upon downloading the form, the account/routing number is filled with Xs. Further, the account type is not checked. Is this expected?

Sorry about that!

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

7 Replies
DavidS127
Expert Alumni

Yes, the "masking" of your bank account information is a security measure for the printed form.  The digital copy of your filing includes the bank account information you entered.

Thank you for your reply @DavidS127 !  I am looking for the digital version but do not see it.  The only option I see is "Download or Print."  Downloading of course leads to a PDF which has the X's as described earlier.

DavidS127
Expert Alumni

You won't be able to view the digital file, but if you entered your bank account information, it is included in the file sent to the IRS.

If you get an option to preview different versions of the PDF (e.g., for filing versus for your records) there may be a version that does not "mask" the bank account information.  Otherwise, you may be able to return to that "screen" to view the bank account information you entered.

I was hoping to triple-check the information I provided to make sure it was accurate.  I'm pretty sure I did but now my OCD is taking over. 😛  There is no option for different versions. 

Sort of strange that I cannot review the information I provided this service.

ReginaM
Expert Alumni

The masking of your bank account information is for security purposes.  

Right @ReginaM so secure that even I cannot review it for my own edification. 🙄

ReginaM
Expert Alumni

Sorry about that!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies