Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I went into Where's My Refund and the status bar was gone, and the message said We are still processing your return we will give you a date soon. Should I be concerned?

My husband is still waiting on his federal taxes and it's been over 3 months we really need the money that's owed to him we have a vehicle that is broke down and we can't fix it without money and it's the only way we have to get around I have alot of doctors appointments and now can't get to them cause our only transportation is broke down

I went into Where's My Refund and the status bar was gone, and the message said We are still processing your return we will give you a date soon. Should I be concerned?

@haroldandbrenda wrote:

My husband is still waiting on his federal taxes and it's been over 3 months we really need the money that's owed to him we have a vehicle that is broke down and we can't fix it without money and it's the only way we have to get around I have alot of doctors appointments and now can't get to them cause our only transportation is broke down

If you used Online TurboTax, be sure your Federal return was successfully efiled and accepted.  You can log in and check at the Tax Home.  Does it say "accepted?"

If you return was accepted, then when you go to the IRS "Where's My Refund" website, does it say your return is still being processed?

https://www.irs.gov/refunds

If so, you would normally be able to phone the IRS to see if you can learn the reason for the delay.  Unfortunately, many IRS call centers are currently closed due to the Coronavirus situation.

However, the IRS Taxpayer Advocate Service is still taking calls in most states.  They are especially prone to help if you have an economic hardship, or if there have been continued delays with lack of info from the IRS.    At the following IRS website, find the USA map and click on your state, and it will give you the number of your IRS Taxpayer Advocate.

http://www.irs.gov/uac/Contact-a-Local-Taxpayer-Advocate

Also see this article for more info on how the IRS Taxpayer Advocate Service works::
http://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc104.html

Sorry to ask, have you gotten your refund yet? I am in your same boat and nothing. I have a person I know filed with tax slayer and got his refund right away, now I regret I did it with Turbo.

Nope no refund, no updates. still says "still processing" 

If theyre really having an issue with my name change i can send them the court papers but sheesh

and it's not turbotax's fault. It's the fault of the virus and the fact that they're just plain slow to begin with.

No I haven't received anything the status still says its being processed. Im not filing through turbotax next year this is third year in the row this has happened to me. Get you a tax advocate because that's what I had to do. Hope this helps.

No and I will not be using Turbotax next year either to file. They still take the fees out of your account regardless of the fact if you have received your taxes or not. When they supposed to deduct it from your taxes.

Did you ever get your money?

Ever get returns?

That’s what I keep asking everyone

Did  you ever   get your tax refund???    it's always  good to post success stories Good News  helps others who are waiting.. 

I finally started getting a status bar last month and after the maintenance of the page it now says info doesn't match

Brandibbh

Just curious how that worked out for you last yeay? 

Thalia

I stayed like that until the day my refund dropped.   But,  it was a few days longer to process than usual.   I was nervous, but it ended up being okay.  

For my sanity,  I'm not checking at all this year until it has been 28 days,  as the IRS won't look at anything unless it's been 28 days..... not on the 28th day,  but 28 complete days must pass.   

Cassiemcrae
Returning Member

Hi when can I get my money 

Im having the same issues and have to say after 30 plus yrs.without issues pror to using turbotax I had none.The past three yrs have been trying to say the least so Im going another route next year this is crazy!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies