Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mi1004

I filed my taxes with turbo tax and chose the turbo card as payment methot. My friend got her stimulus check on her card already but I didn’t because when I checked it said that the irs

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

11 Replies
KatrinaB48
Expert Alumni

I filed my taxes with turbo tax and chose the turbo card as payment methot. My friend got her stimulus check on her card already but I didn’t because when I checked it said that the irs

I can't see your full question.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Gabbibalor1317
Returning Member

I also saw that mine would be put on my turbo card and when I looked it wasn't there, when I checked IRS website, it said I qualify but didn't have my banking information, so I out exactly what was from my tax form and was told it didn't match up, I double checked the routing and account number and was told again it didn't match up and kicked me after that. Will the money shows up there and why am I being told that my account info does not match up when it's exactly the same as my tax form that I received my taxes on?

Porsha
Returning Member

Mine did the exact same thing

When I checked the IRS website it told me the same thing, I have the turbo card and had the tax fee taken out of my refund. And my tax return has same account & routing numbers as my card. But I have an American Express Serve prepaid card so I entered that on the IRS website and it took it. So turbo card ( TurboTax) has been lying when they have been asked about the stimulus checks going onto the turbo cards with fees or advance taken out. For the last 2 days they have been saying it'll go on them. If the IRS website says they don't have your info try to get a different card like a regular Green Dot Card or American Express Serve card and change your info, I had to this morning. 

Porsha
Returning Member

Mine said my tax info was invalid 

Gabbibalor1317
Returning Member

Mine said the same and still no update as to why

That's what my said too, so I changed the direct deposit to a different card. 

Porsha
Returning Member

I could not put a different account in bc it said my tax information was wrong

Somehow I had to enter my SS#, birthday and address and tax refund amount. Then it let me enter a different routing & account numbers. At first I entered the wrong tax return amount, I entered what the turbo tax website showed me my refund was but it was federal and state added together. I had to enter just my federal refund amount. 

The Federal refund amount before fee's was taken out. 

Porsha
Returning Member

What line is that

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies