Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I filed my return but it’s not in the irs system yet

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

I am in the same situation. My return through TurboTax was accepted by the IRS on 4/9 but if I go to the Get My Payment portal at the IRS it says they don't have any information on my eligibility. Frustrating.

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Your payment should show on the worksheets when you print your return. If it's not there, you will need to set up a payment plan by either mailing a check or paying online through the IRS.gov website https://www.irs.gov/payments.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

That doesn't make any sense for the topic of this thread.

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

@irsguy If it has been 24 hours since the IRS accepted the return, be sure when checking Where’s My Federal Refund? site that you are entering only your Federal refund amount. This can be found on your Federal form 1040, line 21a. If you paid any fees out of your federal refund, use the refund figure prior to the deduction of he fees. Also if you filed joint, be sure to enter the filers name that appears first on the return.

If your information is being entered correctly on the IRS Where’s My Federal Refund? site, then it is due to the stimulus is taking precedence over all else at this time. So the transcript may not be available for use right now on the IRS sites  Many customers have reported the same when they were previously showing a status.The website is currently experiencing high volume and may give you the message that they do not have information for your refund. Continue to check back later.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Sorry I think I mistook what this thread is about. I am talking about the stimulus check portal at the IRS. A lot of people who have filed through TurboTax are saying their information is not showing up on the IRS page.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies