turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I filed and was accepted Feb 12 at first I had to verify ID then I was in errors department forever and now my transcripts are saying no return has been filed for 2020

The notice just popped up today saying that I haven’t filed a return to call IRS but I cannot get through. What is going on?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I filed and was accepted Feb 12 at first I had to verify ID then I was in errors department forever and now my transcripts are saying no return has been filed for 2020

Your return was accepted for processing but was STOPPED for an ID Verification.  Once you finally got that done the return was put back in the pipeline to be processed  when something on your return stopped the return again for human attention in the catch all "errors dept" where it will remain until they eventually get to your return.  This   may take the rest of the summer so just sit tight and check the IRS site once a week for a progress update.  

When I go to my return transcripts gives me this notice 

748A1D5A-937F-44C5-B7E3-674F9E6B9741.jpeg

So you requested this verification notice and that is what they have on file as of the date of the letter.   Until your return has been fully processed it will NOT show up on the transcript system ... all you can do is WAIT. 

Manage cookies