Re: I don’t want a tax deferral but it is making m...

I don’t want a tax deferral but it is making me wait anyway for the form.. Is there anyway to get past this?

All forms in a return interact with each other and there is something in your return that is triggering a particular form.   Can you please provide some more information on what form you are being asked to wait for?  

8995

The form 8995 is used to figure your qualified business income (QBI) deduction.  This form can be triggered by the following:

• Business income (1099 income);
  • An amount in box 5 of a form 1099-DIV; or
  • Form K1 from a Public Traded Partnership.

If you do not have any of these types of income, you can delete Form 8995 using the following steps:

1. Click Tax Tools in the black bar on the left side of the screen. 
  2. Click Tools
  3. Click on Delete a form.
  4. Click the Delete box next to Form 8995.