I don't need to file a 2018 return with turbo tax but need to upgrade to plus to print my 2017 return. why does that seem impossible?

That’s the exact same instructions I found multiple places on TurboTax. It doesn’t help. I can’t find a menu on my browser that is referenced in the instructions or where I select another state. 

I already filed my 2018 tax return with a professional accountant. I don’t want to file it with TurboTax. I just want my 2017 tax return records I filed with TurboTax. It shouldn’t be this difficult. I tried to purchase TurboTax Plus and it won’t let me pay for it until I go through with filing 2018 taxes. It’s ridiculous.