turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

228712love-
Returning Member

I call the number on the back of the turbo tax card and i am getting no answer. what can i do.can someone help me. want to find out if my federal is on my card

What card if I never recieved one

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

I call the number on the back of the turbo tax card and i am getting no answer. what can i do.can someone help me. want to find out if my federal is on my card

You can contact customer service. https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I'm not getting any answer either. I was on hold for over 3 hours with no answer at all. This is seriously the WORST customer service I have ever experienced! 

The phone number is BS! NOBODY ANSWERS THE **bleep** PHONE! I want my money NOW!!!

You have an email address?! I was on hold for 3 hours yesterday. Nobody answered. I have pending transactions that never went through. I want my money now!

That customer service link is BS! I NEED TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE ASAP. I'm ready to call the BBB! Are they going to fix the phone situation or just keep screwing us and keeping our money?! This is FRAUD on Turbotax & intuit's part!

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

@NavyMom Please refer to the instructions listed here to connect with a customer support representative for the Turbo Visa Debit Card.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I have been waiting for someone to answer the turbo card phone number and no luck, 4 hours now in total, I have try calling turbo tax and they said they cant help me, I call green dot bank they cant help me keep transferring and telling me to call a number that no one answers any suggestions 

Allthesecakes
Returning Member

I've been on hold for close to 4 hours now. Definitely need someone to pick up the phone lol 

Those steps don't work they still ask for a card number after entering all the info.  I'll be calling the BBB, an attorney, and the IRS to report you!!! My son still hasn't received his refund card and it a been 40 days  with daily phone calls and no assistance.

Any luck??

I think waiting 4hours for someone to answer us is to much...

Has turbo card answer anyone phone call???

Been on hold for a lil over an hour.  But so far, no answer

I would call the IRS, I'm pretty sure that's what I'm going to do tomorrow morning.  This is completely stupid.

I haven't received my replacement card. I can't get an answer.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies