How do I reset the contents of my rent certificate, I accidentally mistyped some things. Please tell me I don't have to reset the whole thing.

You would have better chance of getting help if you told us what state you are working on and whether you are working from within the TT state return program.

Sorry, I was brief because it had a character limit for some reason.  I'm working on the WI tax return, and am doing so through the TurboTax website.  It baffles me that this PARTICULAR bit is so frustrating, because the rest of it was pretty straightforward.  Kept prompting me to fill things, and giving me no indication of which section of the page was connected to the text box, so mistakes were made.  The fact that I couldn't THEN go back and manually edit it astounds me.