turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I reset the contents of my rent certificate, I accidentally mistyped some things. Please tell me I don't have to reset the whole thing.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

How do I reset the contents of my rent certificate, I accidentally mistyped some things. Please tell me I don't have to reset the whole thing.

You would have better chance of getting help if you told us what state you are working on and whether you are working from within the TT state return program.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Sorry, I was brief because it had a character limit for some reason.  I'm working on the WI tax return, and am doing so through the TurboTax website.  It baffles me that this PARTICULAR bit is so frustrating, because the rest of it was pretty straightforward.  Kept prompting me to fill things, and giving me no indication of which section of the page was connected to the text box, so mistakes were made.  The fact that I couldn't THEN go back and manually edit it astounds me.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies