Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How do I know how much my stimulus check is and of it'll go on my TurboTax card

So I’ve been searching high and low and how the website is up And running and I just want to say that I will never use TurboTax again the site from the IRS is saying that it needs more information and it doesn’t have enough information to deposit my check and that is bogus bogus bogus and my check should’ve been deposited this is ridiculous that I may get a **bleep** paper check because of TurboTax yes I got fees taken out yes I got an advanced and the  get my payment portal is saying they don’t have enough information to send me any money from the IRS

687505B7-90F4-481B-B2C5-DC04B0D1CEAA.png

I had received the exact message. They could have simply told us that if we received a refund advance we would be getting a paper check or had to put in our info manually. 

I have vouched for turbo tax my entire tax career. I absolutely will not use them again. 

The bank they used is very shady. One of my close friends is waiting on her to come to the turbo card and hers says they don’t have any information to know if she has a tax return on file. 

Very very inconsistent and inconvenient on turbo taxes behalf. This is something that should have been very effortless to receive and you let your customers down. Billions people paid in fees for your products and you didn’t give out information to the IRS correctly. We trusted you. 

levans191725
Returning Member

The IRS site shows the last 4 digits of my ssn as the acct# that they deposited my money into today. The last 4 digits of my turbocard  acct are different. Anyone else seeing this and if so did your money still come to your card? 

Bwilson6693
Returning Member

Yes I’m having that same issue . Trying to figure where the money was sent.

Check your 2018 return to be sure it’s not that account 

levans191725
Returning Member

I checked that one also. It’s a different number, IRS is showing the last 4 of my social not the last 4 of any acct number I’ve had with Turbo 

Bwilson6693
Returning Member

It’s not, the account is coming up as the last 4 of my social and the money is not on my turbo tax card, and when I try to double check on the site it’s telling me to try again later. 

Tw4m
Level 1

I went to it’s.gov, and checked on the status of my payment, which I had assumed would go onto my turbo tax card.. it said it didn’t have enough information to send my stimulus check, so I updated it and used my bank account information. My friend who also received her tax refund on her TT debit card, said hers said the same thing.. I’d advise anyone who doesn’t see their stimulus money this morning to do the same.  

Bwilson6693
Returning Member

It doesn’t give me that option smh, it’s saying it was deposited into an account but the account is showing as the last 4 of the social so that’s definitely not an account. 

levans191725
Returning Member

Same here, no option to add alternate deposit info and it’s saying money was deposited today.

Bwilson6693
Returning Member

I tried to go back to make sure I wasn’t bugging but it’s not even allowing me to check again, are you able to? 

Where did you see that at?

levans191725
Returning Member

It’s still letting me log in 

Tw4m
Level 1

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies