turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How can get my stimulus check for direct deposit $1,200 from the gov if you don't have my bank infos for a direct deposit,

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies

How can get my stimulus check for direct deposit $1,200 from the gov if you don't have my bank infos for a direct deposit,

I file my tax return with turbo taxe,and I wonder why I did'nt get

money back from the fed as the ny s , how can get my stimulus

$ 1,200 from the gov ,for the direct deposit if you don't have my bank infos. can you please get back to me

KarenM90
Intuit Alumni

IRS is setting up a website for taxpayers to provide their direct deposit information, it is expected to be ready on April 17th.  Please see this link and go to "Filers Get Your Payment" Get My Payment after 4/17/2020.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
ReginaM
Expert Alumni

If you have filed a 2019 tax return and need to change or add your direct deposit information, the IRS is preparing a portal for you to use. Please see this IRS website  Get Your Payment.

I ,m sorry I have hard time  TO find and file my bank info for the stimulus check direct deposit can you try to let me know is the gov. Don,t have the bank Infos are they going to mail the check to my home address. Thank you

MayaD
Expert Alumni

In the coming weeks, Treasury plans to develop a web-based portal for individuals to provide their banking information to the IRS online, so that individuals can receive payments immediately as opposed to checks in the mail. IRS website 

I file my taxes with turbo tax, my question to you is why I didn't get a payment from fed& state of NY my income was only about $ 12,000, can you give me an explanation.

DMarkM1
Employee Tax Expert

Assuming you are talking about a tax refund, that depends on what you paid in.  You would need to look at box 2 on your forms W2 and/or box 4 on any 1099-Rs and/or box 6 for a 1099-SSA.  Those boxes show federal withholding for taxes.  If there was none, then there is nothing to refund.  The same would be true for box 17 on your W2s for NY withholding.

If you are looking for a stimulus payment here is the site to check the payment status.  Click the "Get Payment"  button and follow the prompts to see where your payment is going.  If you need to change it for direct deposit you can in that interview.    

How can I change my information  like adderss

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies