Re: Hi , I e-filed 2019 Taxes with Federal return ...

sidhu-asmi-gmail

Hi , I e-filed 2019 Taxes with Federal return on 07/14, it is still on pending status as it has been 3 days now. anyone facing same issue ?

adrianenriquez

Hello @sidhu-asmi-gmail!

Typically after tax returns are received by the IRS, refunds are issued within 21 days but due to recent changes due to Covid-19 your tax return may take longer to process.

Also, keep in mind that the IRS is more than likely receiving a high volume of tax returns at this time which may cause a delay on a status update on your return.

You can check the status of your return/refund at Irs.gov

We also have a great article on the subject: Where's My Tax Refund? 

Otherwise, if you are seeing that your return status has not been updated, according to the IRS:

"Some tax returns take longer to process than others for many reasons. We will contact you by mail when we need more information to process your return."

You can find more information and other FAQ with Irs.gov 

Also, you can try getting in contact with the IRS here

Hope that helps!

Adrian E