turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Hello I used my income tax to pay for my filing. Will the irs still have my direct deposit info since the refund is going through turbo tax? Thanks!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

Hello I used my income tax to pay for my filing. Will the irs still have my direct deposit info since the refund is going through turbo tax? Thanks!

We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding this. If the IRS does not use the same means for the stimulus check as for the tax refund, then they will mail the check to the address on the most recently filed tax return they have on record for you.

Once things are finalized we will be able to provide more guidance. You can also stay updated by checking back on the following links. 

https://turbotax.intuit.com/coronavirus/

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus

You will want to update the IRS about any applicable address change you may have had since you filed your most recent tax return. Please refer to Update My Information for more information. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Hi I filed with TurboTax and paid with my return  So I am hoping since I went back and checked the federal return DOES include my routing number and account number that I will get a direct deposit. It would be nice if TurboTax would address this and send out a mass email for those who chose that option.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies