Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone with TurboTax received their second stimulus check yet

Ok thank you

DebCap - no need to apologize. I get your frustration. The only reason I'm not freaking out right now is I knew my check was being mailed once the irs opened the gmp. And I knew I couldn't do anything. You guys don't know anything. I'd be freaking out.

I'm sure you know some people are just jerks for no reason. Don't even worry about them.

dcummings51
Returning Member

not a **bleep**  just being realistic that you shouldnt rely on other people (in this case the government) to take care of your **bleep**... it isn't their job to pay your bills.. 

Thank you Demo3.... That's exactly how I felt like I'm lazy asking for handouts. People should really think before they post...not knowing another's personal struggles or situation... 

Thank you Beaton50! **bleep** people on here are upset customers that have been wronged NOT PEOPLE RELYING ON GOVERNMENT TO PAY OUR BILLS! My freaking mortgage is over $1,200 per month! $600?? What's that doing for me??!! Ugh! Exactly! Smh

I have that usps informed delivery set up as well! Thank you Demo3 and trust me I will be looking for it just in case myself. 

I was just on another site and a bunch of people are saying they're getting their deposits. Looks like some on the tt card and some to their bank. Take this with a grain of salt of course. But if it's true hopefully that means good news for you too! 🤞🤞

I feel it i rent a 1 bedroom with my two kids and their mom and we pay 1625 a month

Price you pay to live in cali I guess

Who am I supposed to rely on then

I have two sons im the sole care giver for 

Can only work so much when I have two little boys to watch **bleep**ing child care is so expensive and they rent taking new kids because of covid and its in these instances that the government whos salary mr and you pay for is supposed to support its people.

Are you gonna pay my **bleep**ing bills?

Don't put people down for this gs they have no control over 

Does anyone know how long it will take for it to arrive in the mail?

I've seen 3 days from the date it was mailed, 14 days and 3 or 4 weeks. I'm not understanding why it would take up to four weeks for it to arrive in the mail. That is ridiculous!

Thank you Beaton50 for the positive information! 😁🤞

Hi Beaton50, may I ask what other site u were able to see that some TT people were either getting their DD or put into their cards? I have hit a dead end wall again trying to find information out and I sure as heck know I won't be placed on hold for more than 3 hours and hung up on again by our illustrious TT customer service! Smh.... 

Sorry I should have mentioned it earlier. Turbotax Facebook page has a lot of posts and so does Reddit. Good luck!! 😃

I love how properly people speak on here. Its nice to see

Awesome thank you so much beaton50! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies