Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone with TurboTax received their second stimulus check yet

What I want to know is has anyone received the 2nd stimulus who used your taxes to pay the fees for 2019 tax return

I still have not received my second stimulus either? 

I received my 1st one direct deposited and it is telling me my second one is being mailed out. I don’t understand. My card is still active my pay checks r direct deposited onto it every week. 

How did you see its being mailed?

I still have not received my second stimulus check.

No I haven't received 2nd yet and keep getting message that there's missing information or something yet I received my 1st deposit on April 15th with same bank account I've used for the last 8 years with Turbotax. I read that if you used your refund to pay the tax fees that some got rerouted to the turbotax bank? I need this money and need to know where it is and when it's coming? 

I got the first stimulus payment on my turbo tax card but the IRS website says this one is being mailed. It doesn't make any sense to me. @shameka9090 

@NCperson 

Not necessarily true.... I got my first stimulus check on my turbotax card and the IRS website is saying that this second check is being mailed to me for some reason. It doesn't make sense.

Hi, I haven't received my 2nd stimulus payment either I received my first one on 1/15 . I have used TT for 6 years with same bank account number I do use my refund to pay for their fees. When I check IRS website it says they need more info, or I don't qualify which I do qualify. 😔 TT should be able to take care of this or hopefully answer us. How long does it take to receive a paper check?

B_Rewis

I did not get mine. I had no issues with the first stimulus, but this time I did not get one. My bank website has an alert up that all direct deposits from the government have been completed, and the IRS website says that they have no information available to provide me with an update when I go to check there.

And now I am seeing news stories that Turbotax screwed up quite a few people's deposits. Including sending that money to the wrong accounts.

I need this resolved or I am done using Turbotax. They already charge a huge chunk of change for this service, so mistakes like this with no communication are really not something I can tolerate. Especially when I need this money in a very bad way.

@MRS3232 

I'm being mailed by 2nd check this time for some reason even though the first one was deposited to my Turbo card... I've been trying to figure out how long it takes to arrive in the mail and I've seen some saying 3 days from the date it was mailed and other things saying up to 14 days from the date it was mailed. Stupid and makes no sense as to why it's being mailed.

Everyone that has been effected needs to sue the **bleep** out of t.t it’s always something they charge for everything u do u can never get the information you need you can never speak to anyone this is crazy

tiffyweg

January 5, 2021 we have not recieved ours. We paid 2019 tax fees upfront and direct deposited return to back account. Recieved 1st stimulus but not this one. get my payment tool says status not available 

Adbutte15
Returning Member

I used turbo tax to and I have not received mine yet either it tells me on irs website that payment status is unavailable for some reason. Does urs tell u the same?

I have not received second stimulus check. I have direct deposit, nothing has changed at all with my account or numbers, I filed a 2018 & 2019 tax return and I DID receive the first check in April. 
my account is -$200.00. I really hope turbo tax gets this fixed? I have $20 to my name until February 11th and I’m a single mom. Thank god for living on a prayer I guess. Has anyone still waiting on their check?? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies