Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone with TurboTax received their second stimulus check yet

I was finally able to get on the irs payment tool and it says my payment was sent to an account today but it's not mine, it's turbo taxes account. 🤦 I guess il recheck tomorrow to see if maybe it was rejected like others and being mailed

I don’t use the turbo tax card though I use my personal bank

I also use my personal bank. But I have my fees taken out of my refund so irs has turbo tax account info and mine. I got the first payment no problem in my account but this one shows it's going to turbo tax. 

Yeah I don’t know, when I check my status on IRS site it shows the first stimulus as well which has my personal bank acct info which the first went in just fine! My fiancé and I both used turbo tax but he didn’t have any funds taken out because it was free for him to file so his was pending last week for today and he got his but I have nothing still🙄 the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever dealt with! And there are still no real answers on what’s happening with SBTPG and turbo tax!

I have not received mine yet. I got my first stimulus direct deposit and when I went to the IRS page it says not available. I meet the requirements but I don’t know why everyone is getting there’s and I haven’t. 

**bleep** turbo tax they don't give u any information but get your money before you do  cut the cap saying it goes directly to our account.

Irs stated it was sent to green dot bank which is what turbo tax uses. 

Yes turbo tax does with the second stimulus if you used turbo tax it goes to green dot bank then to you

It doesn't matter if it went to green dot first.  If you got it the exact same way the first time there shouldn't be a problem this time but apparently there is.  Most of you will probably end up getting it mailed to you.  

I just literally hung up with the treasury and they said that people with TurboTax and H&R Block that they weren't arriving! They are getting flooded with phone calls that their stimulus checks went into TurboTax and H&R Block accounts instead of the clients hands and they were not sure how it was going to be fixed unless iTurboTax and H&R Block released funds back to Treasury Department! The first stimulus that went out there was a workaround program that put it right INTO client's accounts but this time something got screwed up! Turbo tax needs to forward money to their client or give it back to IRS . THE IRS IS NOT GOING TO REPLACE WHAT THEY ALL READY SENT OUT ! 

I did not get my second stimulus check today. I filed 2019 taxes, have my taxes direct deposited into my bank account which is still open, and when I checked the irs website it said there is not enough information or I do not qualify. Which none of that makes sense because I received the first one and I make well under $75,000.00 and I am not a dependent. 

It’s not 💯 confirm but if you had your turbo tax fees subtracted from your refund instead of paying the turbo tax fee it seems to be an issue with people who used turbo tax. Someone please correct me if I am wrong but I’ve spoken to several people who have received the 2 me stimulus payment and the people who have yet to receive them all have the common issue of paying turbo tax fee from their refund. 

I have not received mine as of yet either.. All of my friends and family have received theirs. I am starting to get nervous.

My status says the same thing no info is available, but I got my first one no problem..I got my first one very quickly, and now nothing for the second.

Very alarming considering the fact that people are in need of this money. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies