turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Jmspruett72
Returning Member

Has anyone received their refunds this year with earned income tax credit I filed January 27 and accepted January 28th 2020

Ok...thank you. I dont understand whats going on. Its an impossible situation.

Has anyone received their refunds this year with earned income tax credit I filed January 27 and accepted January 28th 2020

Jmspruett72  I received mines Wednesday 

Jmspruett72
Returning Member

When did you get your stimulus payment?

@Modehead  did you had to wait the 60 days?

Jmspruett72
Returning Member

i havent recieved anything from the irs. and i dont know whats going on. cant get help from them right now. the get my payment tool wont even let me update my direct deposit info. im just stuck

@Jmspruett72  in the same boat don't feel bad 

Jmspruett72
Returning Member

ya! why is it that every boat i get into latley is full of holes and sinking?

My 60 days started on March 2nd, and I received my refund April 8th. There were no errors on my return,  it was only cuz I claimed EITC. I hope you all get yours soon 😕

If you didnt file a 2019 they going by your 2018 if the info is wrong you can go to irs.gov go to economic payment relief and they have a site to give your bank info 

Jmspruett72
Returning Member

I filed 2019 tax return back in feb. My return is still being processed. And the "get my payment" portal just says try again later. It wont let me enter my direct deposite information. I think a lot of people are having this issue. But the UNABLE TO VERIFY glitch is what the media is focused on.

@Jmspruett72 I'm having the same problems so who knows if I will even get a stimulus check fml

the worst of us is anyone that got a refund anticipation loan thats gonna delay yah bit before any one complains mine was accepted the 29th of january still nothing lol even after a tax advocate

Jmspruett72
Returning Member

im a single dad with two small children. i only made $3,700 in 2019 due to illness. i finally got back to work and BOOM! COVID19. I filled a straight forward return. i needed that money so so badly and the stimulus too. we are now homless and i had to send my little girl 5 to her grand parents and havent seen her since christmass

i am at a loss here. turbo tax are horrible people

If the IRS doesn't issue you your refund within 45 days of the returns due date or the date it accepted your tax return (whichever comes later), it owes you interest for every day that the refund is late.

-CNN MONEY 

Time to pay up! It's been WAY overdue

Jmspruett72
Returning Member

The "Get my payment" tool finally let me in this morning. And said my check is sceduled to be mailed, on the 24th. And will be mailed to the address on file. Now im worried that if they arent going off my 2019 return the address on file is not my current address. I cant creat a IRS account to look because i have no credit card.mordgade car payment non of that stuff.

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies