Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received their refunds this year with earned income tax credit I filed January 27 and accepted January 28th 2020

@ShanE123  that's amazing I haven't received mine hopefully soon

Has anyone received their refunds this year with earned income tax credit I filed January 27 and accepted January 28th 2020

@dartravens same here with the new IRS tool I'm getting aggravated and can't get ahold of anyone on the IRS 

I got stimulus but didn't include my son dependent.  My fiance claimed him last year maybe will go to her. I have not gotten Fed tax return yet

theres a new article saying most of the people that have issues right not got a refund anticipation loan i know im guilty there

I got my stimulus Wednesday. But still NO refund! How long until we get our tax returns? It is beyond ridiculous at this point. 

Jmspruett72
Returning Member

Irs is saying that...anyone who filed with turbotax and elected to have the fees taken out of thier tax return. are having issues because they dont have your direct deposite info. what they have is temporary info that is a turbo tax account. its so that turbotax can take their fees from the money befor u get it

I paid for turbotax using debit card and not thru my refund and STILL havent gotten it. We will probably get it next year! Double refund! Woo! 🤣

I just read that if they haven't processed you're taxes then you won't be getting a stimulus check.. they haven't processed my taxes yet and I can't get anyone on the phone at the IRS office I'm pissed 

I got my stimulus just not my return.  They go off your return from 2018 if they don't have a 2019 on file.  

Did you receive it yet? Am in the same boat and still waiting

Jmspruett72
Returning Member

No...no stimulus...no tax return.

@Blancaregi602  I haven't received my stimulus check yet I'm not sure what to do 

I did receive the stimulus check . But not my federal . 

Jmspruett72
Returning Member

When did u get your stimulus?

@Jmspruett72  if I find anything out I'll let you know on here.. maybe we can file on the non filers I'm not sure 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies