Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Six weeks to the day now that I have been eligible but still waiting.  Starting to get a little peeved.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

They sent us a letter yesterday said white house on top then said they direct deposited 1,200 to our account and hope we enjoy and we never got it..I know they tried once n wrong account so I put in my new bank information on irs site and ever since its said I'm eligible and it will be deposited into account soon date available WTF 

hugo6135

guys it feels good to have someone else that has this same problem. Hopefully it gets resolved for all u guys. I felt like I was the only person not getting paid.  I checked reddit a day ago and they all say the same thing they are getting that I am. 

Status payment not available and the bulletpoints bs comments

"we are not done filing ur file tax return" or "u are not eligible"

I am a nonfiler so  I was told I could still get it as long as I was independent. Just waiting for this thing to ever update, applied 4/10 and I guess ill never know if I get it or not

Robertmarkv84
Returning Member

I got mine and I go through turbo tax 

Did you update dd on the portal in April?

I just got my Federal refund deposited in my turbo tax card today. I filed my taxes in January and was accepted on January 30th. It had been processing this whole time according to the irs website. I still haven't received my Stimulus payment that was supposed to be deposited on April 30th. I just got the letter from the White House saying that my stimulus payment has arrived but it hasn't been deposited. Who knows what's going on at this point.

Thank god, I finally got my stimulus check 

I Haven't received my payment either. Still waiting and everyone around me got there check

Hello Guys. I'm new to this group but I had been reading your messages. 

I am single, filed my taxes, and got my refund back in Feb. I did not have to pay taxes not kids no problems. I lost my job with everything that happened. I put my information on the IRS website back on April 15 and until today  5/28/2020 I haven't received anything. I got every day online to check the status. It says I'm eligible to receive the money and the will deposit it on my account once they have a date.  Nothing has happed. I called the [phone number removed] number and I spoke to a person who has once very rude and told me they have the same information as we do online. So I asked her what was the purse of this phone number if the cannot provide information? It was clear to me that I was talking to an immature person with zero costumer skills and no experience. I asked my sister to call in Spanish to see if we got the same answer and she got someone as immature as I did on the phone.  I don't understand why put a phone line if they give no answers 

I’m in the same boat as you I have no kids, no trouble with taxes and  no reason to stop my stimulus money. I put my info on the portal on 4/15 and still no update or deposit date. I’m starting to feel we have been completely forgotten. I can’t speak to anyone at the IRS DEPT and some of the ppl on here already have their money I thought I’ll be next but another 2 weeks went by and still nothing. 

I was able to get someone at the IRS in the stimulus payment department. what she told me didn't make any sense to me really. I did not file 2019 because I had no income. but I did file 2018. I input deposit info in on Get My Payment on 4/20. she said they have nothing pending or showing anything that a payment will be sent. She said since I didn't file 2019, to use the non-filers tool. I told her it clearly stated that if you did not file for 2019, they would base off 2018 return. all she could tell me is I can just wait like I've been doing and see if I get it, or use the non-filers tool and wait to see if I get it, or wait until I file 2020 taxes and claim it then. we won't need it then, we need it now! it's ridiculous.

I filed 4/15 had my DD info, I just now got a date for June 3rd but it changed my DD info to last 4 of my SSN. What does this mean ?

I input DD information in on 4/20. I have not received a deposit date yet, but I checked on there and the last four of my deposit info has changed to the last four of my SSN as well..

It can take 6-8 weeks for our info to change if u change where your money is going to..we can now call the stimulus phone number and speak to a person. If you got a date that means you waited your time and your payment is coming. If you have not received a date within 6-8 weeks then call them. The irs can only answer basics questions bout stimulus though 

What is the stimulus phone number?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies