Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Honestly don't see how this has not been addressed by the IRS yet. One of my jobs was a temp-to-hire so I had two w-2s for the same job, when I only received one in the mail I was quick to file. And now I need to make an amended return, although I still did receive a tax return. Me as well as I'm sure everyone else on here as well away or that they are eligible. Going on to the website only to see payment status not available for the vague reason of I'm not eligible or they don't have enough information is very frustrating. It angers me how quickly they want to snatch money from our pockets that we've all worked hard for but the one time they owe us a little something we're just specks of sand on the beach to them.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Did my taxes on February 2nd  and IRS sent me a letter saying that I had to send them a form for my health insurance I did that in March and it's still saying being processed .l do understand everything had to close but what about the people that do they taxes and can't get them back it's not fair the people in the bank are still working and plus we cannot get a stimulus check why is that if they know I taxes is still being processed meaning they should still send you that check just saying its not right they said everyone will get a check and it didn't go that way yet.

No I haven't receive anything

I'm hoping that one day I get a text saying that my stimulus check is on it's way because I've been waiting for it a long time and I'm hoping that I will receive a check

Anonymous
Not applicable

I did some research on the delay of the refund and found a disturbing issue; Turbotax is telling costumers. Turbotax is not disclosing the direct deposit information to IRS as it should; because they want to be the third party distributor like in normal times and get thier fees first and then pass the payment to coustumers. But with covid19 IRS has a different system which must get the direct deposit information released by third parties in order to send payments to customers; but what I understood is Turbotax is not giving the direct deposit information to IRS.  99% of people having this issue are Turbotax clients. 

This is untrue ..the people having the issues entered there direct deposit information on the irs website and it's like they got the new direct deposit information then put a date will be available we can update then I think they just forgot about those people people like me and you and some people using this site are not turbo tax customsfs and if you read on irs website it does have information about this message but you have to read it and all it says is it will be deposited they just dunno when but people all say I read this I know this turbo tax wants there fees untrue if you get 1,200 than you get 1,200.not 800 cause they took fees plus turbo tax truly dunno nothing about the stimulus payments that was thrown out there fast so there still learning on it just like the rest of us if we all want our payments we all need to complain and do something zingy this but if no none does no none silk get ferry money but you can email the irs the treasury dept the attorney general it's easy to email them but not 99% of the people having this problem are not turbo tax clients and turbo tax can't take any of your stimulus ur not paying fees u have to pay fees to do your taxes not to get ur stimulus the stimulus is free and if turbo tax takes some ur money they can get into trouble just like store that got busted charging 300 to cash your stimulus that's illegal and please read on stuff through very through and then some more before you respond like I do..

This is one of the dumbest posts I have ever read. Use a comma ffs

I think Turbotax is holding our stimulus funds! Perhaps they may drawing interest on it.  IRS says Tax refunds has nothing to do with the Stimulus but yet I have not received my Refund filed with Turbotax nor have I received Stimulus!  If we don’t have our Refund and Stimulus by May 31st , we should NEVER use Turbotax ever again!Turbotax 

@gdw3216 did you have to enter in your dd info on the irs website through the get my payment link?

Wow this sucks. Can anyone verify this?

Yours presents a unique situation. It could go to either place. 

I was told by a tax advocate they only update once a week. On mondays. We have been getting the same message that we are eligible  3 payment, will we update this page with a date as soon as we have one. It's been saying that since the beginning. Its frustrating not being able re o talk to an actual person. 

I didn’t use turbo tax and am in same situation so don’t blame them

Suswyatt

I filed my taxes in Feb with turbo tax, direct deposit no issues for refund.  My husband filed separately on April 15th and paid in, also with turbo tax.  We both are still getting this message as of May 26th.

Turbo tax here....same boat

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies