Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I received that message on April 15th and still don't have a dd. Im so super annoyed about it but i don't even check anymore. When i get the money will be a surprise

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

@tanl36 I feel the exact same way.

Has anyone received their federal taxes back yet

The irs took mine today, I check wmr and it said it's been taken for a past debt, I been waiting for 2 months, well I hope I get my stimulus check 

Tinox

The IRS website still states my DD was made on April 29. Still nothing! Also finally today 5/16 I received the letter stating the details of my stimulus check and letter was dated April 29. All DD my is correct double triple check... LOL and my bank states they haven't received anything. I guess I'll keep waiting...

EJh3
Level 2

That's cool, when did you find out?

I noticed you said you had submitted April 16th.

I have a date.. but that date is April 29.. And I'm still waiting 😭. I think they ran out of money. 

Screenshot_20200507-175425.png

And I'm still waiting for the deposit. Does anyone know what's going on?

I have been waiting since April 29Screenshot_[phone number removed]25.png

I have been waiting and no check. Since April 29Screenshot_20200507-175425.png

LW7
Level 3

Yes me too same date let's pray we really get my refund still processing tho 

• Yea mine still says that what do I need to do to get my stimulus ✔
  •  

I found out 1am may 16th 

I would assume being overdrawn would have no influence or impact on a deposit being made. Your stimulus money will be applied to the amount you're already overdrawn, but wouldn't not be put into your account because if that. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies