Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I used that non filets tool I figure I'll get a paper check most likely if any off us ssi disabled folks used it ..it said you would not get it on the card but a passport check cause I left these banking info cause I didn't know my direct express routing number.. but they said we didn't have to do anything we'd get it still nothing..

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

• I have been waitingScreenshot_20200514-122433_Chrome.jpg

And its thee 15th 

Screenshot_[phone number removed]06_Chrome.jpg

Everyone send your screenshot to this email address

Screenshot_20200515-074506_Chrome.jpgemail this address your screen shot

Dealingd

Same thing. Scheduled for May 6 and still nothing

I went ahead and emailed a screenshot to the e-mail address posted. Not sure why but I guess I have nothing to lose. Still, no refund, still processing, no indication why! Updated bank information for stimulus on 4-16 same message, you qualify, will deposit, and let you know when we have a date! Still no DD!

The whole purpose of the Get My Payment tool was to speed up receiving the stimulus! This issue has never been addressed or acknowledged by the IRS! The few Media that have addressed the issue seem to have dropped the ball and are not pursuing the IRS for a response! I can only pray that someone will address the issue! 

As always, please let us all know if you finally get a deposit date or even a response.

Same here,I heard their is someway to track it?something with the post office?

All my friends have received there payments, as for my stimulus payment... No where to be found either...

Well i updated my info April 15th when the GMP tool was first available. One month later i still don't have my stimulus so that 8 day later agreement is bull crap.

TMTJKRYN

I entered my bank account information on April 29. I am still receiving the same message: you are eligible for the payment, we will update with your payment date when we have it, and deposit into your account with the last four digits of xxxx. I suppose the bright side is that I’m eligible for the payment. 

ricshundo

I updated mine over a month ago I updated the day the first round of checks was deposited .  Still waiting 05/15/2020

I recall using the non filers tool I'm on ssi ..I just found out that I ll get a paper check in stead because of using it .. that's why it didn't go on my direct express card...  

I've been getting the same message for almost three weeks now. My direct deposit information is correct. I filed my taxes on March 29 and haven't received that or any information about it. Yes, to make matters worse, you cannot call the IRS due to Covid-19.

As far as I know yes they are bc 8f you look at payment portal n it pops up can't determine eligibility at this time. One of the reasons they give is that your taxes haven't been done processing, even though it takes 21 business days to receive your taxes. It gets accepted usually immediately within 2+5 days of filing that it stays in that middle section your taxes are being processed. Mine is way over those 21 days I've not received any $ and it says still processing and they will give me a tax refund date when was available. At this point I'm going to send a certified letter or go to Washington

Im on SSA. I've been getting so many different answers from so many different sites when I will get my Stimulus Check. But as of today still "NO CHECK" anyone else in the same situation?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies