Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I would take 800.00 a month right now!!! Its hard when you are out a job until further notice and a single mom of 5 only 3 at home 16, and 7 year old twins. In my my whole 47 years of life and raising 5 girls pretty much on my own the older 2 are 20 and 29 anyways it's hard to tell 7 year olds that they cant have anymore supper they have to wait for breakfast to eat again has litarly broke my heart! I believe in God and my higher power especially when one of your twins eats a little more than the other and they say they are still hungry and you tell lets pray about it! She woke up the next morning and I said lets go make water gravy with bread and she said and I quote "no mom I'm sooooo full God feed me some peanut butter and jelly last night with a big glass of milk so let De De have my meal this morning" Those moments definitely make me proud of my kids but I never want one of my kids or any child to go to bed not full! I don't get how people on Disability can get a check faster than people that's been paying taxes for 22 years? I will take that disability money at this point and I dont mean no harm to people that are disabled I'm glad I can work it's getting harder and harder day by day! Good luck everyone!

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Refund still processing, no word as to why from the IRS. Put in our Bank info on 4-16 for stimulus. Still the same message, qualify, will deposit to bank account, will let you know when there is a DD. Still nothing!

The whole purpose of entering our bank account for stimulus was to SPEED UP the process of receiving it!

There is obviously a glitch that hasn't even been acknowledged by the IRS! WHY? Is anyone going to fix this? CNN and Popculture addressed the issue in an article but neither one have gotten us answers! 

I am happy for those who have received their checks or a date! Please let us know if you have been waiting for a date, and have received one or any kind of information!

Very Sad 

InkedUntitled_LI.jpgthis is what ours said - still no sign of it either :(

Same here - same date - nothing!

Same here - May 6th and - nothing!

This **bleep** starting to piss me the **bleep** off. How the **bleep** here it is almost June and still **bleep**ing nothing. I feel so bad for any of you that are out of work right and haven’t received a return or stimulus yet. Thank goodness I’m an essential employee otherwise I’d have been lost my place, car, and sanity. Filed return in February, have yet to receive that or economic impact payment. HOW TF ARE YALL HOLDING MONEY I WORKED FOR. **bleep**ed up ass government  

Bull**bleep** bull**bleep**.  Tt cons you into filing a tax form. 5400agi. Then makes you pay for it.  Now no refund no stimulus... forces a person into crime.

I called and spoke with a human at the IRS yesterday. I called the collections line and asked a bunch of tax return questions. The lady was rude and  not very helpful, but I kept asking and she told me that right now they are processing returns and amended returns at a much slower rate, but the processing of returns does not impact the stimulus payments. Not sure if  I believe this because I have an amended return that is still processing and I haven't received an update on my DD date since I entered my info into GMP on 4/16. 

@PennieWitherspoon How do u know your stimulus is being mailed as opposed to DD even  after entering DD info for it to be DD into your account?

I haven't recieved fed refund or my stimulus check....i am so scared my landlord is demanding rent or she will be looking into evicting me....i dont know what to do im sooo afraid im gonna end up homeless....im not asking for anything im not entitled to... I made less than 15,000 last year how difficult could it be to get my refund to me....im a nervous wreck and don't know where to turn~

How did you contact someone? 

So did you get it ? @geamike 

@cgello8380 did you get it ? 

I get disability  I got my regular monthly but not my 1200 anyone know what this mean from the get my payment page 

Screenshot_20200514-122433_Chrome.jpg

@Melodygomez123omg your post has me in tears! It has to be hard to see your babies hungry. Have you applied for food stamps? They are open for calls and give u them right away! You and your kids would even get extra benifits because the virus. Do you have supper tonight? I would gladly have a pizza sent to your home for you and your children. Let me know.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies