Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

My thoughts are the same 

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Wednesday May 13th, Refund still processing, no DD for stimulus. Bank acct. information was entered on 4/16 to receive stimulus! I think the most frustrating part of this is that the IRS has not responded or even acknowledged that they are aware of the problem! Still left hanging and wondering! 

Please update us if you receive a check or DD for stimulus and have been waiting!

Best to all!

My situation is a little odd. Ive had a payment date set for 4/15 then the site required me to update DD info around 4/21 so I did and it's been saying eligible for payment but no date available.  Here's the thing I've recieved a letter saying payment was sent to my bank account but in reality ive recieved nothing.  Letter was dated 4/15 and I got the letter 4/30. Am i just screwed or is there hope...ugh

Pd6

I am on ssi & ssdi i barely make $10,000 ayr!  Everyone i know has their stimulus also tax refund.  Not me...i just dont understand.  Im totally baffled by tge whole process.

Tomekat

I have received the same message as you mentioned and it's frustrating I am in the medical field and where I work has no proper PPE and no extra funding. I really need my Stimulus money. My taxes showing still processing but one of the agents at the IRS tells me that my income taxes has been taken for a past due obligation.

we did . I just went to irs.gov/ stimulus and changed our direct deposit to our bank account and the next week we got  our payment

Still waiting on stimulus money and income taxes check unemployment money's help 

My son keeps getting that message and no money yet!!!! Said it was mailed april24th and nothing. Got that stupid letter from trump and no money

slim760

Yes. It's been saying this on my account for a month just about. I received no updates or anything at all. I checked my bank, nothing.

LW7
Level 3

I'm sick of same with me they owe me right at 10 grand and they playing I check faithfully every day nothing I'm over it maybe we forget about it then that's when it will come smh

I am in the exact same situation..30 days to submit info OR they are going to release it from info they have...30 days has gone by and yet I am still waiting n I filed in February..they know this **bleep** ain't right...n by now most have gotten theirs so what is the real hold up because mine should have been paid out before this pandemic bull**bleep** so they are full of ****

Yes I received a date also it is for today. It wasn't posted this morning so I'll see if it post after 4pm today. I'm with launch bank they like too post after 4pm but u would think since they said the 13th. That it would been in there after 12am or at least 9am nothing yet I'll see later on and will update you. I hope u get your money soon I waited for a long time too recieve even a notification that I was getting a stimulus check. I'm SSI just sad.

I alao filed through them monies sent to account i don't recognize, no human being to talk to! No answers on irs website, when this is all said and done there probably will be millions stolen from us. Seems as though nobody cares, all they keep saying is so many pwople have recieved their stimulus payment. But how many didn't recieve them because they were sent to wrong accoubts, dead people. This is a joke.

Jsaunde11

I updated my banking info on the 1st day the "Get My Payment" tool was available on the IRS website. Since then it has said...

"You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.

We will deposit your payment to the bank account below." Today is now May 13th and still nothing I have even checked my account and no payment. People I know did it later than me and have received there payments already and then they got the "Letter" saying there payment was on its way after they already received there deposit. I have tried doing extensive research and still haven't gotten an answer. Is there any information that I can get about this?

Thank you so much! 

When are we getting mailed checks

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies