Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

• Same here received fed refund on turbo card,but no stimulus as of today 5/9 this is a shame know people who dont work that have gotten refunds&stimulus!!!! 

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Same boat. Waiting on refund. Have 2 kids in college who worked full time. One got laid off. Unfortunately they don’t qualify for the stimulus. I need my refund AND stimulus to help them!

Sooo i put myself thru the torture again today hoping for some good news and unfortunately still have the same piss poor result. Still eligible but no payment date.. maybe week 4 will be different lol

Just read many of you who are new to the forums post. For those who haven't yet, go join the Facebook group 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/theforgotten15thers/?ref=share

andsign the petition. There is a link below. Also, go tell CNN your story. There are alot of us. 

https://www.change.org/p/internal-revenue-service-the-forgotten-15thers?signed=true

I don't know why I am putting myself through this still no payment date!!! When will the IRS realize that  thousands of people are still waiting on a DD date? What else can we do? I have been waiting on a date since April 16, i wish I would have just waited for a check. I am slowly giving up.

Well we may have to take trip to Washington to picket or the IRS. Or we all need to start a video on tiktok asking where our money is!!! If we all did one from home and said we are a member of the forgotten 15thers and we want our money then it will make alot of noice!!!

@ccarter4 

Stay positive! I would have gotten my check already as well lol

This is gathering steam quick. The petition is going to hit 10K in no time. I feel we will get an update next week.

It is really hard to stay positive with all of these forums and CNN posting a story it’s hard to believe that no one in the government or IRS has noticed this issue. I wish they would release a statement telling everyone what is going on

Trust me they know and I am sure they are trying to fix the glitch while staying under the radar. What gets me is they are still telling people to enter their bank info!! Um how about you people aka IRS give us who been waiting a month ours first!

@Justin731731 

IRS is not currently open. They have a very limited staff working from home teleworking. My friend has a similar job where he is currently forced to telework. Unless the IRS employees are stalking these forums, Twitter etc ( they are not), they have 0 idea what's happening. To be honest, even IF they knew, they have a nightmare on their hands and they are probably keeping quiet. 

They literally would have to create an algorithm to decifer who hasn't got paid from the GMP tool. Not an easy task overnight.

Here’s what I got from the IRS site: (this says your PAYMENT DATE will be available on this site after the time shown, NOT that your check will be deposited on that date).  

49BBC902-084F-4980-BC2F-4F775098F9D1.jpeg

it will look something like this:

B8308FEC-A7B7-4408-8971-C339567478F0.jpeg

But I updated my direct deposit information on April 23, and today is May 9, and my get my payment status has not been updated to tell me when the check will be deposited.  That’s after 16 days.  So they are obviously having problems still.

Same. Still no date and I updated on the 15th.

Now the get my payment system went from you are eligible for payment to payment status not available!! Why is it going backwards!! 😟😟

@katp10 

I seen many with the same issue. It's all part of the glitch.

Also make sure you are properly putting your info correctly. Even I fell in the trap, and I was worried, then it went back to normal when I did it again.

Thanks for your reply. It's been about a month now since I've first entered everything in. I definitely put it in correctly, I'm very careful when it comes to these things (check and double check before i submit). 

It's just so frustrating, we need this money. Not only are they (irs) taking their time sending us this they are also holding our refund. We didn't file for the massive amount of 26k we made in 2016 so had to file for that. Hopefully it'll come before we have to start delaying payments on bills.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies