Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

It’s not a theory... Again, it does not matter what your specific situation is. The fact is that you have not received your stimulus if you are here still asking where it is. It’s not a glitch. Just be honest with yourself and you will find the answer. 

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

@ddw21nd  If it's all the same to you, I think I'll wait to hear a rational theory from someone who knows the difference between your and you're.

@ddw21nd  

What the.  .. What ?? 

You have me and I'm sure other people scratching our heads .. I'm not sure if you are genuinely convinced your opinion is correct or if you are trying to trigger an argument .. However .... Hate to burst your bubble but none of us definitively know exactly what the reasoning we are all in this mess ... Lets not get people's feathers ruffled .. We are all on edge and upset about this.   Now lets not be ignorant to each other ... Thanks 

Ahh ladies and gents it finally happened. I entered my info on 4/15 at 7:30 am est. I received a date today for 5/13!!!! I have been worried sick and have consumed so much time into research and such. I filed 2018 and 2019 with TurboTax and got an advanced refund on my 2019. I don’t owe child support etc. so there is hope something somewhere is starting to click!! I hope everyone gets their dates soon! Still advocating for all that haven’t yet! 

@ddw21nd  We are getting our stimulas and we are willing to fight for what it rightfully ours. We are not going to be forgotten. They owe us this money. Our status  clearly says "you are Eligible."

@Spillit Hooray! Am so happy for you and thank you for the glimmer of hope.

@Amy19721 @I really hope it’s the step in the right direction for everyone!! 

@Amy19721  That’s a good call! A bunch of people trying to figure out an answer that only has one answer, that can only be answered by the one with the answers.  The IRS. Good catch on my grammatical error, totally missed it! 

The message on the GMP had to be addressed by the IRS when they did the update. We who updated info on the 15th should of been first to receive direct deposit. My 2019 refund still processing and NO DATE  for stimulus. At this point give me my 6k return and stick the 2700 cause I have 3 kids up your ASS! No Tax Advocates No IRS workers answering so what are those working from home doing? Apparently not answering calls or processing returns. I should of did the NON FILER for my deceased GPop would of had better chance of getting a check HAHA

@Spillit 

Congrats! 2nd person who I seen their status changed today! I am starting to think that system is very slow! Now, keep us updated and let us know if you do indeed get it on the promised day.

That is not true. The IRS said that if your 2019 taxes haven’t been processed, they will go by 2018 taxes. If they hadn’t already processed our tax return, we wouldn’t have gotten you are eligible message. 

@Kta120483 

That is also correct. The member obviously has an agenda here.

When did you notice that your GMP UPDATED? Wondering if it occurred overnight or during the day

Well as Saturday gets closer and closer, I’m praying for each and everyone in this thread that we all have a date tomorrow. I would like to thank all of y’all for getting me through this time. Idk what I would have done without y’all. Y’all have given me a sense of purpose while I have been furloughed. Thank you all so so much!!! Idk any of y’all personally, but I feel y’all have all become my friends!!! Except for the Negative Nancies that is!!!!

@OE316  I most certainly will! You guys have become my little group through all of this!! Will keep ya posted. Fingers crossed everyone starts to trickle through too!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies