Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

@Forgotten15th24ther @Jpvxex  

The point is that there is obviously a glitch that is flying out of the radar. If we keep sharing, calling, and making noise, we are hoping that the issue will come under the radar and will be addressed. I don't think what is happening to us is intentional.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

@Tinah1978 We have pretty much concluded that the issue likely has nothing to do with tax filing status'. Unfortunately, It seems like there is a glitch in the system that has gone unnoticed so far. We are hoping to make enough noise to get noticed and fixed! 🙂

Maybe we will have a change to our status tomorrow... (highly doubt)

I still think the IRS should cover any late fees on bills that you couldn't pay because the federal government kept you from working.

@Salmaldo21 Tomorrow is the only day I seen them do updates besides the time they did it on Saturday to Sunday due to them updating the portal. 

I know that right,cause I still haven't received or seen anything

Hi, I’ve been following this thread for about a week now, just never commented; although, once I saw that my husband I aren’t the only ones that haven’t received our stimulus after entering our DD info on the 15th, I did sign the petition and tell my story on the CNN website as suggested.  And I just signed the other petition that was found out there today.  Anyway, to answer your question, I do know of someone that entered their DD on the 15th as well, well her husband’s as they file separately, and his was received last week, so I don’t know WHAT to think of this mess.  I think I’m more annoyed at the fact that the IRS hasn’t caught it than not receiving it.

I noticed that, too.  I’d like to know that as well.  

I'm right here with each of you . I updated my information of Get My Payment on April 20th. Still have not seen a change in my status. I did not file for 2019, but I did file my 2018 taxes. It just says eligible, they will update when a payment date is available. honestly, I'm just tired of checking every morning to get the same message. I have signed the petition. hope for some good news soon!

Thought about that, too.  But didn’t want to possibly FURTHER delay payment by doing that. I don’t know, though.  Seems we aren’t getting it anyway, so...

I hope they dont tell us the money is gone!!! Has anyone one this thread got their date today? I have not of course

@anthonym108 

Interesting UPDATE!

I know a person through Twitter that's been on the same boat since April 15. Her status finally changed this morning with a DD date. Maybe the system is just really slow?....

The statuses that seem to be changing right now, today, are SSI and VA recipients. 

I put my DD info on the 15th in the morning and still no update. 

I did my taxes through TurboTax on April 1st 

Also didnt file in 2018

Hoping we don't get left out. 

I have three kids 

Hey guys I have been in same boat as all of u ..mine got deposited into wrong account  on April 15th and put in new bank  info in gmp  on 21st and finally got update today it will be deposited on 15th..hope that gives y'all some hope...hope they deposit it also....

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies