Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I have received a letter but no stimulus check or my Federal taxes or my state

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

How did you update your information

Mewpuff

I'm in the exact same boat. I filed for my taxes on Jan 17th.  The IRS accepted my return on the 27th of January. It's STILL processing. So no tax refund... and no Stimulus... No Unemployment either...
And i hear if you didn't get your refund yet, then you wont get your stimulus payment until the IRS processes your refund.

This is beyond frustrating. You can't call anyone. You can't go to a physical location. You can't do a **bleep**ing  thing. 

I read the exact same thing. If your refund is still processing, they won't send stimulus because they claim they are waiting for refund to process to assess the amount of stimulus. That is totally ridiculous! That was never part of or purpose of the stimulus! It totally defeats the purpose of the stimulus! Additionally, like myself, they could go back 10 years and see that we never came close to exceeding the 98K per person requirement for full stimulus! Very Frustrating! We too have received no 2019 refund, (still processing) No letter explaining why, stimulus information updated on 4/16 with same qualify, will deposit, will let you know when we have a date.

Still no date! Most of us are in the same boat hoping the actual ship hasn't sailed! Very discouraging!

@Mewpuff  That isn’t true. I have several friends who have not received their tax refund and they still got their stimulus. 

Your right but their return was probably processed. Mine wasn’t processed due to not filing in 2015 so I am assuming that’s holding up my stimulus and my 6k return for 2019. I didn’t owe in 2015 that’s only thing that has me befuddled 

Honestly, I am not sure what is true and what is not at this point. I am going off what I read. ( A CNN article)

From what I can tell, there is a difference between still processing the tax return when it should have already been received, and not processed yet because it is paper or they don't have the staff. It appears that several of us have our expected and accepted tax returns still processing. Could also be a glitch in the payment tool. There has not been anyone to give us any real answers. I have written to CNN 2 times, and signed the petition. Nobody has yet been able to say with certainty why. I don't know of anyone outside of us folks that haven't had a DD, that have even investigated it or cared. I do hope we get some definitive answers backed by facts and our stimulus soon! Best to all!

Share your stories at the bottom of the CNN article where it says, "Have you received your stimulus payment?". 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/01/politics/stimulus-checks-get-my-payment-status-not-available/index.ht...

Be sure to mention our Change.org petition, sign it, and share it with your family and friends for support. 

https://www.change.org/p/internal-revenue-service-the-forgotten-15thers

We are currently at 727 signatures!

This whole thing has been exceptionally painful process and with the Republicans repeatedly turning down to help any more I would like to see some kind of surrvey/poll/vote where Americans can vote on how likely they are to vote in the next election with the Republicans and/or Donald Trump and they continue refusing the additional help that is needed for the people instead of the companies . see if that wouldn't put some pep in their step???? 

ARE YOU A FORGOTTEN 15THER???

Thousands of Americans are sitting awake all night waiting to see if their payment date has been updated. If you have entered direct deposit information on the 15th of April or later, Have been approved eligible for payment, have passed the IRS promised date of update, and are still pending an estimate date in the "Get My Payment" tool; WE ARE WITH YOU! 

Up until now we have been uniting, contacting news teams, congressional representatives, tax advocates, and sharing our Change.org petition. Things are heating up, but we need more help! Please, sign our petition, share your story on CNN, share this info with friends and family for support, share in other blogs and discussion boards, and join our new Facebook group to share your story and for updated news.

@anthonym108 Is your 2019 refund still processing as well? Thanks

Okay, so I have read on twitter that some people are getting a  pending deposit  from the IRS on Friday afternoons, and are getting there money the following week, so keep an eye on any pending transactions. I hope we get lucky next week 🤞

@ddw21nd I am in fact one of the people who have a past 2015 paper return pending since February 15th. Although there are many of us with this in common, it doesn't seem to be exclusive among the 15thers.

Still nothing

@anthonym108  As much as it pains me to say it.. I think that is the one most prevalent common denominator that is preventing all of us getting paid. I'm not trying to be negative, I'm just being realistic. I hope I'm wrong though. Best to all! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies