Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Still no update :(

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Still no update April 18th updated everything for nothing bu11bleep....IRS IS PLAYING GAMES!!!! PEOPLE THAT DONT NEED IT LIVING OFF THE GOVERNMENT ALREADY AND THEY GOT THEY MONEY...MAKES NO SENSE I **bleep** WORK NEVER MISSED A DAY GOT 2 LIL BOYS AT HOME WITH ME EATTING UP EVERYTHING IN SIGHT IM BARELY MAKING IT THOUGHT ... I NEED THIS MONEY TO PROVIDE FOR THEM SADD MANN SADD MY KIDS GUYS MY CHECK IS NOT ENUFF.....ITS GONNA BE A POINT IM GOING TO TAKE A RIDE TO WASHINGTON DC AND START SOME **bleep** IN FRONT OF THE WHITE HOUSE....THIS IS NOT RIGHT CONGRESS THIS CONGRESS THAT THEY IS NOT GOING TO HELP IVE HEARD THIS FOR 3 WEEKS ALREADY...HOPE DOESN'T EXIST AND IT NOT GOING TO GIVE US A DATE OR A DEPOSIT.....ALL I CAN DO IS VENT MAN IVE CHECK EVERY SINGLE DAY SINCE THE 18TH IM MIND **bleep**ED MANN.....PPL WILL GET THE SECOND STIMULUS CHECK WHILE WE DIDNT EVEN GET THE FIRST ON IM NOT ON CHILD SUPPOSE NEVER LEFT THESES KIDS SIDE MANNN LIKE FORREAL IM IN A BIG DEPRESSION BECAUSE THE IRS AND THEY LIL $1200 THAT IM GOING TO SPEND ON FOOD...CNN bull**bleep** they are not going to help watch....WORK AT THE HOSPITAL FRONTLINE GETTING PAID **bleep** FOR 15 YEARS FOR THE IRS TO DO SOME **bleep** **bleep**.....PPL GETTING UNEMPLOYMENT ARE GETTING PAID DOUBLE WHILE I DRIVE EVERY **bleep** MORNING FOR REGULAR PAY BULL**bleep** STR8 BULL**bleep**.......ALL I SEE IS.....

You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.

We will deposit your payment to the bank account below.

Since april 18th sadd no change I have a famliy you know....... WHITE HOUSE HERE I COME IF NO MONEY OR A DATE PROMISE YOU...HELPING THE RICH GET RICHER AND SENDING THE DEAD MONEY BUT YET HERE I AM ON THE FRONT LINE GETTING **bleep** POS IRS

@Jameson72 not to be rude but if you are still working full time then how were you making ends meet before this stimulus payment? You are making it sound like you not getting this stimulus money is going to make or break you? It sounds like you needed assistance even before this all happened and now you are blaming everything on not getting the stimulus money...this money is suppose to help people that have lost income because of the virus. I hope you, me, and everyone else that haven't gotten our payment yet, get our payment, but you could be one of the many that have lost all of income because of this and could be doing much worst. Just saying....

I have the number you can call to verify. Did u receive a letter? Because u will need it when you call.

@Hollohead8 MAYBE IF YOU DONT PUT UR 2 SENSE INTO **bleep**...IVE BEEN FURLOUGH FOR 2 WEEKS ON AND 2 WEEK OFF WITH NO PAY NEXT TIME MIND YOUR BUSINESS....EVERYONE HERE NEED THIS  Assistance!!!!!

@Jameson722 THEN DONT LIE AND SAY YOU ARE ON THE FRONT LINES!!! AND IF YOU ARE FURLOUGHED THEN YOU SHOULD BE GETTING UNEMPLOYMENT FOR THE LAST TWO WEEKS AND MAKING JUST AS MUCH UNEMPLOYMENT INCOME AS THE PEOPLE THAT YOU JUST COMPLAINED WERE MAKING MORE THAN YOU...

@Hollohead8 this person is obviously stressed, upset and struggling like alot of us. Please don't judge them. They are just venting their feelings and sounds like they have a lot of stress right now that's all.  Lets all try to stay focused and continue to work together by keeping eachother updated. Hopefully the IRS will fix this glitch we all seem to be stuck in. None of us asked for any of this to happen. We all deserve the help that's being offered. I pray that you and everyone else here get some good news soon! 🙂

I also updated my DD on 15th and still same message. I was told by tax prep that although I didn’t receive my 2019 return Due to not filing in 2015 that it should not affect my stimulus. Anyone else in similar situation

Yea don't worry everyone is well aware of this, they're just really slow. Just make sure you screenshot it. There is nothing more you can do. Even I am still waiting for a payment status date. All we can do is wait until people are able to make calls to the IRS. But don't worry your money is trackable, you will get it if you're eligible. If there really is a problem the IRS will get their money back and probably mail you a check. I know it's very annoying and time-consuming but there are so many people they deal with. Im very annoyed also but im just trying to be positive lol. 

Funny... I am in the exact same situation.  Didn't file my 2015 taxes for whatever reason, so they held my 2019 refund.  Once I received the notice, I completed and submitted my 2015 return which of course ended up being a refund.  However, since doing this, I have not received my 2019 return, nor have I received the stimulus check, nor have I received any correspondence from the IRS.  They want to "open the country" and "get people back to work"... why don't they set the best example and start with federal employees, especially the IRS. 

My problem is just about the same as yours,I feel like all I can do is pray and wait patiently

Exact same thing here only with us it's the 2016 return we had to send in. Didn't owe anything for 2016. Didn't even make enough to where we thought it was necessary to file for it. Yet somehow the IRS singled us out. All the millionaires out there and they want to pick on someone who barely made 20k that year. We really do need our money but thankfully our situation isn't dire...yet. 

easefa

I'm in the same boat as everyone else in these comments. Being a student and waiting for federal payments feels so silly to me. I hope everyone receives good news and stays healthy. Stay inside!!

Morning update, no change during the overnight. No clue when updates actually happen. Have heard it was usually overnight though. 

April 30th came and went.  Get my Payment still shows 4/30 my payment was to be DD into my (Correct Bank Account).  I've checked to see if it was an error on my part....Nope.  I don't have child support, back taxes or any other liens that the IRS would take out.

Beyond Frustrated.

PS.  SBA checked my credit on 4/26 and I've heard nothing on that either.  This is a S#$% Show.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies