Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

So it is now May 7 2020. Mine still says the same thing as most. You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” Are they still experiencing glitches and bugs on the get my payment tool? I've already received my letter stating how i will be payed but I updated my direct depost on April 18 after they fixed the glitches because it was supposed to be deposited in the turbo prepaid debit card account, but i closed the account long ago. I thought they would mail a check....guess all i can do is wait. Does anyone know if its still glitchy? or are they just really slow because of staff?

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

If that was true my friend owes over 60 thousand arrears in child support and received stimulus of 1,200 i dont understand i owe about the same says may 1st check will be mailed to address the irs has on file i always do my taxes so they take my refund  im glad they do and i honestly dont want the stimulus because only gonna take it and pay on child support which i have to pay 260$ a week with no income right now if i do recieve this check ill let people know but everyones case may be different hope this helps any

My friend got a letter saying they took their stimulus for child support. Unless its different in some states? He received a letter lol

Awesome yep i am in the same boat here but still isnt showing a date, and i also did the irs app for direct deposit info too. Well we shall see, but thanks 4 letting us know!

Morning update, no change. Eligible but no date set. 

Same. This is unacceptable

• I haven't got mind it say you are eligible for payment when you get a date we update your page that been almost a month

I just want to say **bleep** to the IRS. Its May 7th and still the same **bleep**.

I have filed my states 2/20/2020 and it said processing and than it stopped now when i go on the website site it said filing date and name is wrong check dates and reenter again. Now stimulus payments they gave me a date April 30th direct deposit but never came i got a later in the mail said they took my stimulus payment and paid my husband childsupport 2400 and they didnt even give me the 500 for each kid i also filed injured spouse in February so i wondering if they going to give me my 1200 stimulus and 1500 for my kids when my taxes get done and see i filed injured spouse

Same here too. No deposit date since 04-16 when I put in my info. 

Looks like someone else has also created a Change.org petition.  Currently at over 300 also.  Maybe we should all sign both petitions to get more eyes on this.

https://www.change.org/p/united-states-department-of-the-treasury-haven-t-received-stimulus-package

MIGESO

I didn't get mine! I registered exactly the way I supposed to. It gave me a direct deposit for May 6 and I got nothing! I attempted to verify on the IRS portal and it states that it was scheduled on May 6...but it's not there! So frustrated!

I just want to know has ANYONE or ANYONE YOU KNOW, updated or submitted their direct deposit info on 4/15-4/18 and actually Received payment for their stimulus? 

I am stressing out to the max, this is just insane anymore...... I have also contacted local news, CNN, Washington Post, NY Times, as well as tried my local government officials (who so kindly sent back an auto message, that said nothing new, and basically they did not even look at it).  

Child support will take it...Child support took mines already 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies