Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I haven't received my check yet I have a payee

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

A payee?

I have a friend that he old more than 20,000 on child suport and he have the stymulous check deposit on his account on april 29. 

This is bull****😔

Can you please help me how to do that.

Someone on the reddit page said IRS suppose to  be staffing up sometime this week. So by next week, we are DEF getting some news.

I filed my taxes on April 9th. After I filed I realized I put a wrong digit in my bank- direct. So I know it's probably why I'm seeing this message 

We are processing your tax return. For, example 

my stimulus It will be September for me to receive it . I'm still waiting on unemployment back to March 31st so I'm seeing the struggle. 

Another day with no status change. I'll be very shocked if I ever get this payment. I feel sorry for everyone who has it worse than me. 

Please check with your post office. So many people have it waiting at the post office because sometimes its delieved to someone elses house by accident so its then dropped off at rhe post office...if its not picked up in a week they mail it back to the IRS. Second to find tour congressman google congressman and your zip code and that will tell you who your congressman is. Email him and he will get right back to you. Congressman are great to have kn your side.

Mommy4pack
Returning Member

I applied on the 15th 2019 taxes an recieved my taxes about a week later an my stimulus check on the 29 

No update for me , I'll check back in with you beautiful people tommorow

Dad31036

James this actually is one of the few post that makes sense I filed in Jan and tax preparer put  Wrong AOTC Info in and shut down happened before it could be corrected ... my tax transcripts and everything else is completed but refund frozen with a confirmed tax code .. I bet if everyone here checked there tax transcripts most would have a frozen account... it still sucks and is still a mistake because one should not effect the other.. and then you sit and wonder when they’ll get to it and even give you a chance to fix it if needed... please let me know if you get an update best of luck

Joethehumble
Returning Member

I’ve been waiting as well from what I hear no one else is getting a check according to the irs all that will be sent have been sent out. Anyone who filed or applied and is still waiting in may will not receive one. Sorry guys I just found out and was disappointed as I’m homeless living in my car working doordash to survive. Welcome to America people.

by any chance did you get your dd yesterday? i have the same date and nothing yet, very frustrated, since im counting on that for rent this month already late as it is

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies