turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

FE739D04-EDD9-4AF8-B80D-A36DA50669FF.png

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

@AntonioR1 

Philadelphia Federal Credit Union

We're in the same boat. But I was reading somewhere if you 30k or more you will receive the stimulus check next week. 

I put my Bank account info in on 4/15, once I saw everyone receiving their payments. I have checked everyday and still no payment date. None of the information online even applies to what I have questions about. 

I figured it out. So anybody who put their direct deposit information in the get my payment tool before they made their big "fixes to the glitches"that  weekend after the 15th....well, we got screwed. And we probably needed it the worst of anyone being that we were on top of everything and did it in such good time, the first ones. I will email CNN as well.

I didn't receive an update. IRS portal is useless...seriously.

Has anyone that inputted the info for DD on the 15th received an update with a date?  

Seems like anyone on the 15th that completed the DD info has been skipped and days following are getting an update. 

How many people that are waiting for the stimulus has actually received a refund? I was reading and found an article that said if you have not yet received a refund for 2019, your stimulus will be delayed because they use the most recent return to determine full eligibility on stimulus. So, even if it says eligible but you are waiting on a date, this could be why right? It seems like everyone on here just about is still waiting for a refund from taxes and also stimulus.............idk........this is a question

@Ajbrickyard Okay your in philly I’m in North Carolina I got a DD date of 5/6 I’m with the credit union also just was hoping mine would of came early to lol 

Doesn't look good for us. Is there anyone we can contact to bring this glitch to the IRS's attention?? Does anyone know if a new stimulus package has been approved?  

Glad to have you are board. Yes us who entered our information on the 15th got screwed! Its not fair. Had we known we would be pushed back for months we would of never updated our information so fast. We was thier test monkeys to make sure the site was working! They are working on the millions of other stimulous checks before doing ours ...its not fair

Awesome. So, did you put your bank information into the portal initially  around 4/15?

Everyone needs just still hold their horses the stimulus checks are coming I've been waiting since April 15th and all this started and I have not received my filed my 18 and 19 taxes I had IRS or not IRS Turbo Tax did a transcript my taxes are closed and I opened up my Turbo Tax account where you file your taxes and this is what I received so you guys just hold on this is what I got

Looking for your stimulus payment?

It looks like you've already e-filed your 2019 tax return. The IRS has the info they need to qualify you for a stimulus payment. Note that you can't update your payment info here—the IRS will either send payment to your bank account or mail you a check. This was on the front of the homepage on your turbo Tax account

To the one that said “Hold your horses”. I filed in February electronically. I had to verify my identity and did. I have jumped through hoop after hoop with this government and it’s a joke. I have lost my business and was promised money if I stayed home. I have five kids and bills that don’t wait, like hungry kids. I have not received a stimulus, I signed up for unemployment in Florida and that in itself is a disaster. Please don’t tell people to wait and to be patient when they can no longer be patient! 

I filed in Feb but they needed some info from 2017 and held our refund for 2019 until they got it. They closed down due to Rona and I haven't been able to give them what they need yet. No stimulus, no refund. Put my info in where's my payment on 4/15. Thank God for the schools giving out food for the kids otherwise mine wouldn't be eating right now. It's sad. Praying for everyone. We will make it through. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies