Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Renee  and James we did our taxes same day still no sign of our stimulus check 

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

In same situation as most of you...I also followed this thread for about a week and half now. I updated my DD on April 15th and have not seen a change to my status under the Get My Payment tool. From reading this thread I realized that some updates for dates on deposits were given on the 26th of last month, so it gives me some small hope that maybe we will have an update in the morning....wish all the early birds who updated their accounts successfully the first time on the first possible day some luck. 

Don't use this bull**bleep** TurboTax anymore!!!

YES!!!!! I Been receiving the same message since 4/16 but yet they sending dead people stimulus and exchange students who was enrolled in school here but they don't live here anymore they are in another country and they saying they don't know how to give the money back because they can not contact the IRS.

I updated my account info to my turbo debit card account information as soon as I was able too. I think that's where I messed up. I should've used my normal bank. 🤦 Most of my friends have gotten theirs weeks ago... I have a child and could really use this but I also keep getting this message. Its getting very annoying. 

I used turbo tax for 2018 haven’t filed yet this year. My husband used turbo both years but used his personal bank account for his refund this year and already got his stimulus. I don’t think we are going to get it they are just going to skip over us because that’s the luck I have

Mine updated on stimulus and gave me a deposit date I filed on 4/14 

same issue here. Updated on 4/15. Portal still shows eligible for payment but have not gotten date. 

Updated on 4/15, everything went straight through and I added my DD info for me and husband. We are married filing jointly, 2 kids. Says eligible and still no date as of today May 3rd. We owe a few hundred in taxes from 2017 just found out about it when filing this year so we haven't got this year's refund yet until we pay what's owed from 2017.  Anyways I'm seeing alot of you guys owe the IRS as well. I wonder if this is intentional we are being put last bc we owe? We need d our money like yesterday. Please God at least let them give us a date by the morning. Very stressful. 

@Jamesjamieandyowen I didn’t owe anything for the last few years and having the same issue everyone else is having here. 

Yes just received that message today 

Same here 

What message?

I too updated my information on the 15th and I also have the message I am eligible and will receive a date but have not received my money. This is happening to a bunch of us so we all are writing CNN to be heard. We can not call the IRS so this is unfair that in the middle of a state emergency that we have been forgotten. They are working on the millions of people who filed after us and it will take months for us to get our money unless we fight back. Please email CNN and tell them your story. Thank you

Yes, we need to write the Media to be heard and also we're not supposed to use TurboTax again. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies