Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I got stimulus check deposited into my checking account early this morning as scheduled (April 30). Hope everyone will get it on time.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I got my check too. It was a fun adventure with you guys starting last week when none of us had updates since inputting our DD info. Hope everybody gets there’s today or soon!

On april 15th i did the get my payment direct deposit update on the IRS site... 

Got the update on the site april 26th that my deposit would be on the 30th... 

TODAY IS THE 30th... was deposited around 1am ... i did get it... keep your heads up and check your accounts. 

I entered my bank info on 4/23 and it says eligible and last four of account number but no info as to when I will get it have you got yours

@Lindagilley I entered my bank info on 04/15 and still dont have a date as to when i will get the direct deposit. So upsetting 

Same boat. Updated the 15th around noon, still says eligible, will be deposited in blah-blah, but no date.

Still nothing for me.  Entered DD on 4/15, confirmed eligibility but no DD date yet.  By the "Noon on Tuesday" rule, mine should have been updated last Saturday.

I used H&R block for taxes last 4 years and little over week ago I had to update my dd info. Since then I have not seen any updates. All I get is "Once we have your payment date, we will update this page." 

Yay!  Got my direct deposit overnight and the amount is correct.  Just for those still having trouble, I entered my banking information back on 4/15.  I used Turbotax and I owed a few hundred dollars which they sucked out of my checking account as I'd directed them to do.  My promised date was 4/30 and I got it as promised.  So I'm done and outta here.

5 days ago the dd was scheduled on 30th, dotay got my money 

Mine finally posted around 2 AM 

DD finally occurred around 2 am for an April 30th payment date. Filled out the GMP around Apr. 16th, no status change until Apr. 26th. Turbo Tax user for many years. IRS came through, just very slow. Hang in there for those still waiting.

Good to hear people are getting their money.

Did the exact same thing no new information and it's been 2 weeks now and I still haven't gotten my tax refund either

Keep your head up because I got my deposit today.  It took a while but as long as it says a deposit date and your eligible you'll get it.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies