Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Hello, 

I put my information in the get payment tool on April 15th & I finally got a date on April 26th to be deposited in my account on April 30th. It takes 8 days from the date that you enter ur information to process and get a date. I would just keep checking everyday as I did and know that it’s coming. 

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

@Ojplaw  Love your optimism but I put my mine in at 7:30 am EST on 4/15. And still have no date. Checking everyday and still the same message. 

Same. My account info has been in the GMP system for two full weeks. Since around 6am, central. On the 15th. It's now the 29th and still no change. "You are eligible for payment. When we have a--blahblahblah." I hope the new info about putting your account info into the GMP tool before Tuesday is solid. Because if so, i should have gotten my check two Tuesdays ago, haha.

Good luck, all. And here's to hoping we will all get dates on Saturday!

TurboTax is bull**bleep**, I am not gunna use anymore. Everyone gets their money except TurboTax people.

My wife and son got her share of the stimulus money on the 15th. I did not. We used Turbotax in 2018 filing jointly but I 2019 she filed separately using turbotax but i have not filed yet. Still waiting for date but i dont necessarily think its Turbotax's fault

@Rodmo3274 ( and others )

My coworker had a date of the 29 and didn't get it and his bank has no knowledge of it. He owes child support and that's the reason I assume he didn't get his. My date is the 30 and my bank already sees it but won't post till Thursday. I updated DD info on the 15 and didn't get a date till this past weekend 

Been checking daily and still have not gotten a date. I have been waiting for 2 weeks did my dd info when the site opened and just waiting for a date. This is some BS everyone I know has gotten a check from unemployed people to drug dealers but yet here I am living a clean by the book life and getting screwed by the irs not giving me my check.. if they were going by a criteria they should stick to it. Now I have Bill's that need to be paid that I will have to ruin my credit because of this bull

Yes, I'm sure that the info is correct, well at least it seems to be. No, I did not do a turbo card..... Im just over the top frustrated....dealing with the IRS in the best of circumstances is tough enough....this is just ridiculous

I think so too....never using turbo tax again 

I feel y'alls frustration I'm in the same situation i wish i would've never used turbo tax the irs has had my same bank information for years and we also updated the dd information early on the 15th i don't understand why it even needed to be updated im sure it was something to do with the turbo tax 

@Candjmassey I don’t think it’s turbo tax. I filed using a different program and my status hasn’t changed since 04/15.

@cboutros7 yoi think we should get an update Saturday ?

@abelarellanoo It wouldn’t make any sense if we dont get an update Saturday. 

Well if we don’t get a payment date this Saturday then I don’t think we will anytime soon until someone in the IRS actually notices this glitch and fixes it. We are all out of ideas and assumptions since this unfortunate situation has been totally  ignored by the IRS and even all those YouTube tax gurus posting video after video on the stimulus package updates. You’d think one of those guys would catch on to this but no one (and I mean no one)  has ever mentioned this problem. It’s like we don’t even exist. This Saturday might be our last hope. 

@danielkeith34  I have my fingers crossed. It amazes me that this is the only site that I can find where ANYONE is addressing these accounts that aren't updating a payment date from the 15th. So many people here gave info and got approved on the 15th, yet are stuck watching everyone else in the country get the assistance they need while not even having an outlet to ask a question. :( I am so disappointed, but this is the IRS we are referring to. I will pray that we all hear something on Saturday/Sunday. Better yet, maybe it just shows up in our bank accounts on Thursday. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies