turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I got that payment would be deposited in the 29th of April....well it's noon on the 29th of April and still nothing in my account and the bank has no knowledge of any pending deposits

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Got my date Sunday morning. Used Turbo Tax.  Agi was 46000 if thats any help.

I already got the update that my stimulus would be direct deposited on the 29th of April......Well it's the 29th of April and it's past 12 o'clock noon and still no direct deposit(money)  or even a pending deposit .....so now what do I do

@Rodmo3274 

1) call the Bank

2) go back to the GET MY PAYMENT portal and confirm for your self that you recognize the account number listed

@NCperson @I’m glad I could catch you up here . So I read the irs thing about the Tuesday at noon . I’m wondering since I did mines on a Saturday before noon 4/25 when should I expect a date and a DD ?

I've already done those things ....hence bank has no knowledge of pending deposits and you can only view last 4 digits of the account they have on file for your payment to be directed to.....

@AntonioR1 - according to the FAQ, the deadline is Tuesday at noon, which means this Saturday you should be able to see when the payment is going to be made,  

@Rodmo3274 - yeah, but those last 4 digits - are you comfortable that matches your account number? just because it's listed doesn't mean it's correct.  what do YOUR records say is the last 4 digits of the account number? 

Are you even comprehending my post nothing you are replying even remotely compares to my situation....once again... I already got a payment date for when to expect my stimulus payment I checked my account and no payment so I contacted my bank and they have no. Notice of pending deposits either 

@Rodmo3274 - yes, i TOTALLY understand what you are stating, but hear me out.. just calm down and read this closely. 

It is possible the IRS does not have the correct account number.  if that occurs, the Bank would not have the deposit (I used to work in Banking, so I understand a lot of how this works).

So what I am asking you is to check that account number on the IRS website.  Are you comfortable that indeed is the account number that matches your own records?  just don't accept that it is correct.  Verify it with your own records. 

if yes, then call the bank and insist that they help you understand why the account number matches their Banks records and where is the money,

if no, then the IRS has the incorrect account number and the money will "bounce back" to the IRS and they will mail a paper check.

do you have the Turbo Card and did you have your fees deducted from your tax refund? (this is IMPORTANT to understand what is occurring with the money, so please respond)

I've banked for 8 years at the same bank and I just received my disability check from the v.a 2 days ago so I'm positive that the numbers must match yet I have no way of assurance since I cannot view all the numbers through the irs portal....what it tells me is that I was to receive my payment today but I have not and the bank cannot see a future deposit pending ....you can't contact the irs directly for any help and waiting doesn't seem viable anymore this is my second day of not eating ....please do not waste my time with half witted recantered info that doesn't apply to my situation

@NCperson Thanks

Rodmo3274, you said you haven't eaten in 2 days. Is that figuratively or literally cause you have no money. I will do what I can to help you if you TRULY need it. You can message me at <removed>

I used free fillable forms and im in the same situation, updated DD info throught the GMP tool on the 15th and here i sit today eligible waiting on a date still

Hello!

I saw your question and was just wondering, have you had any change in your payment status?

I'm having the sort of situation/issue with mine. I didn't get the first wave of direct deposit when everyone else did, so I went to the get my payment tool to try to figure out where it was. After about a week of it telling me "the tax return information you entered does not match our records" it FINALLY let me in and I entered in all of my bank account information for direct deposit. Then I received the message "You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we'll update this page." and it says they'll deposit it into my bank account. I entered my information on 4/21, it's now 4/29 and I've been checking the Get My Payment tool everyday as well as the mail for updates and haven't heard anything. There's nowhere to call, so this is my last option before I lose all hope of ever getting this check. 😂

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies