turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Just curious if anyone has gotten theirs today? I checked mine I entered my information on the day the get my payment portal opened. Ever since then I have to get me the “a payment date hasn’t been issued yet.” I checked the bank and the website this morning and still nothing. 

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

IF you happen to be apart of "the first wave" have (1)filed taxes w turbo, h&r, Jackson Hewitt and received your refund on a prepaid or whatever the case and (2)have jus recently updated the IRS w your DD info, there is a emerging group of ppl that are unexpectedly receiving the first wave of checks dated for the 24th, some even getting it yesterday the 23rd & having to wait a day to cash it. This SEEMS to be a RARE group but as we unfold a real POSSIBILITY.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope, no one has and today was supposed to be the date they “fixed” the issue and dispersed direct deposits. Never happened. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

That’s impossible, unless they make less than $10k a year. If you filed with an income anywhere near $50k+, don’t expect checks until June.

I've been getting the same message for over a week still no payment date.

mtemp

First of all they had my direct deposit info from my 18 return but said they didn’t. Second of all I submitted my direct deposit info last week as soon as the tool opened up I believe it was the 16th and still don’t have a date. It’s been 8 days that’s for sure. We are screwed if you ask me. 

DKeyortNJ

This is exactly what I did.

I in fact owed last few years, always paid them via electronic bank payment --but in the am on 4/15 I was able to enter my bank info -and no deposit as of 9:20 a.m. on 4/24

DKeyortNJ

Exactly my case and same timing except for  4/15 --11:00 a.m. EST

Same exact message

I agree. Seems like if they said it would make it faster then we would know something at least a payment date. Especially since they released the schedule for the checks!

I put in my direct deposit info on the 15th. It's the 24th now and there is still no update. The irs has been saying the same thing since the 15th. "You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page." I checked my bank and still no deposit. So obviously they aren't able to follow through with the following Friday rule.

Same situation with me.

Has anyone received it as of today?? 

I can't believe TT lied about receiving stimulus payment on the TT debit card this is a bunch nonsense. 

Same Here, i updated my direct deposit info almost 2 weeks ago and still get the same message and still no direct deposit as of 4/24/20.

Fenisha14

I updated my account information I think it was right when the my payment website came online it keeps telling me I am.eligible but have yet to receive a date for the check to deposit into my account

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies