Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check on turbo card yet.

Do you know how to get access to that account? I have a different card for both years but I believe I only had 1 account.

Miadolfan90
Returning Member

On your turbo card? Was your payment dated for today on the IRS website?

@Miadolfan90 

There are a few people who were told the money would be deposited on their Turbo Card back in the first "wave" of payments who still don't have it. As I've mentioned elsewhere, our stimulus came in 2 split payments of $1450, delivered on consecutive nights. So they seem to be doing all kinds of weird things. Outside of you having it taken for child support - which I'd assume you'd have mentioned if that could be it - I don't have any other guesses. Hope it arrives soon. 

@Leughtonh93 Each card has a separate account, but you may have the same email address/phone # associated with multiple accounts. If you know the contact information for that account, you can do a password and/or user name recovery from the "turbodebitcard" website. 

Sourlime78
Returning Member

Yeah still nothing. **bleep** TurboTax. 

Gwizz114

Don't know what's the hold up but I haven't received mines as yet is there someone i meed to contact to speed the process up

@Gwizz114  have you tried going to the IRS website to make sure they have your account info? You can google "get my payment" and check to see if your account info is correct and see if you have a scheduled payment date yet.... Good luck!

Sourlime78
Returning Member

Anyone else still waiting?. IRS website still tells me the same stuff.. info not matching the records.. ugh all the info I enter is exactly what's on my taxes..

slimsweetie
Returning Member

make sure, if it asks you for adjusted gross income, and amount owed/refunded, that you enter the amount from your FEDERAL return only. I had been trying to get it to accept, using both my state and federal amounts totaled. (geez....)  

Me still waiting, first it said status not available due to they couldn’t determined my eligibility which makes no sense because I meet the requirements now it says they are still working on it. 

Sourlime78
Returning Member

Yeah I can't get past the first page.. can't enter any more info sense my address and ss# are apparently non existent?

Look at the form 1040 ... you must enter the address exactly as it is written on the return ... do not use the apt box ... if the return say street you cannot use ST instead ... they are that picky ...

1....jpg

Sourlime78
Returning Member

Yes that's exactly how I've been entering it.. it's just sad that they have this many problems with the system.. and very annoying.

1st and 2nd I didn't receive die to filing with turbo tax.  Turbo tax said they resolved the issues for this filing year.   I filed early to not miss the direct deposit for 3rd stimulas.   

current status : IRS HAS NO recordS of my e filing ON federal side.   THE STIMULAS HAS NO RECORD OF MY FILING LAST YEAR OR THIS YEAR. WTF!!

last time I will file with TURBO TAX.   They have failed us at the most tome we needed their help to be the highest level!!  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies